+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: The Walking Dead

Terminus will be welcoming their new guests with a nice steak "Beth" dinner.

Loved it when Rick took a big bite out of that *******s neck!! How are they going to get out of this mess.

Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

Good finale. I was surprised that they had the 'claim gang' catch up to Rick so early in the episode. I figured that would be the finale. But that entire sequence with Rick, Michonne, Carl and Darryl vs. the gang was intense, especially Rick taking a page out of the walker's book and going for the throat, literally.
    One of these teams is not like the others

I didn't care much for the finale. Too many commercials and most of the episode was wasted on Carl and Michonne crying and talking about the past. Seriously, only 10 minutes of Terminus? I thought the finale was going to blow people away. It definitely didn't do that for me.

The only issue I had with the finale was that I thought the ending in the train car was a little abrupt after Rick said the people at Terminus didn't know who they were dealing with.

But the second half of season 4 since they left the prison was more about character arcs than anything else and I felt like the finale was about Rick's character making another major arc.
    One of these teams is not like the others

+ Reply to Thread