+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Banned

The Walking Dead

Season two starts tomorrow. Anybody follows?

Re: The Walking Dead

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]Season two starts tomorrow. Anybody follows?[/quote]

Just watched the first season on Netflix. About to watch the webisodes online. Fantastic Show...
    They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Banned

Yeah I agree. One of the episodes from last season was kind of weak but overall it was a great tv series. Can't wait to see what's in store.

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]Yeah I agree. One of the episodes from last season was kind of weak but overall it was a great tv series. Can't wait to see what's in store.[/quote]

Did you see the Webisodes? Were they good?
    They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Banned

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]Yeah I agree. One of the episodes from last season was kind of weak but overall it was a great tv series. Can't wait to see what's in store.[/quote]

[/quote]What are the webisodes? I thought you were talking about the Walking Dead.

Walking Dead is the greatest show of all time! I usually tivo it since i have been known to drink semi(very)heavily during Giant games. First season was bad ***! Looking forward to the start of the new season.

really like it. only gripe i have is they are the older slow zombies where as i wish they were more like the 28 days later variety

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]Yeah I agree. One of the episodes from last season was kind of weak but overall it was a great tv series. Can't wait to see what's in store.[/quote]

[/quote]What are the webisodes? I thought you were talking about the Walking Dead.[/quote]
    It is the Walking Dead. Webisodes are episodes not shown on T.V, but on AMC.com they usually follow a sub-plot in the show.

Well that sucked

Slow start, but completely shocked by the ending. The previews look good

+ Reply to Thread