+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Veteran

Re: The Walking Dead

Episode followed the graphic novel pretty much exactly.<span style="display: none; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; max-width: 400px; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); padding: 4px 8px; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); z-index: 5000; line-height: 120%; text-align: left; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;" id="xpndit_tooltip"></span>

That's my sh*t right there....

Underrated show

[quote user="thegreatone"]really like it. only gripe i have is they are the older slow zombies where as i wish they were more like the 28 days later variety
    [/quote]

Honestly, if the 28 days later version were true, I'd piss my pants....lol....

I'll take the slow-as-sh*t-dumb-as-rocks-I-can-take-my-time-before-I-kill-them type zombies anyday thank you very much.

Banned

[quote user="thegreatone"]Well that sucked[/quote]Yeah the kids had it tough in episode one. I wonder who the trigger man is? Also, whatever happened to the country guy's brother, the one that chopped his own hand off?

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="thegreatone"]Well that sucked[/quote]Yeah the kids had it tough in episode one. I wonder who the trigger man is? Also, whatever happened to the country guy's brother, the one that chopped his own hand off?[/quote]Yeah was wondering what happened to him myself

[quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="thegreatone"]really like it. only gripe i have is they are the older slow zombies where as i wish they were more like the 28 days later variety
    [/quote]

Honestly, if the 28 days later version were true, I'd piss my pants....lol....

I'll take the slow-as-sh*t-dumb-as-rocks-I-can-take-my-time-before-I-kill-them type zombies anyday thank you very much.

[/quote]Lmao that's why I love em like that. Get my heart rate up even more lol. Your right though it's scary enough I'd probably have a heart attack if they could sprint

working for another 2 hours. DOn't spoil anything!!! lol

Banned

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]working for another 2 hours. DOn't spoil anything!!! lol
    [/quote]Ok, my bad.

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]working for another 2 hours. DOn't spoil anything!!! lol
    [/quote]really not much to spoil. very dissapointing for a season premier(sp?). seemed like a mid season "set up/filler" show.

Yea that show was super creepy and very well done. The hospital scenes stayed with ya for a while.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

+ Reply to Thread