+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Bench Player

Re: The Walking Dead

Disagree with you here. They are following the graffic novel and had to set up some stuff to get to that story line. Dont want to have any spoilers but there was some pretty gritty stuff in there. Gore level was over the top. Some pretty dramatic moments too. I thought it was quite good.

Doc

Veteran

Love the show....this is pretty funny stuff....

http://imgur.com/a/pZLc6

Is that a picture of Hydro in your avatar? LOL

http://imgur.com/gallery/zGKSM

LMFAO "Take off the vest, you look like Aladdin"

Banned

Don't understand how these people are living in this house like everything is all good? Do they even have boards on the windows?

Off the beaten path I guess. These zombies seem to track on sound more than smell.

Banned

That's weird because last season when they were trapped in the city, they had to rub zombie blood on themselves to make it out. This show has become real inconsistent and this episode tonight was real slow... almost put me to sleep.

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]Don't understand how these people are living in this house like everything is all good? Do they even have boards on the windows?[/quote] Didn't the doctor look like Joe Biden? LMAO

this one was better imo. i have some gripes though like why the dad was so bent on leaving his son. if it were me i wouldnt even consider leaving my sons side and where the hell is that girl! she better get an asswhoppin from her mom when she is found!

Does anybody know a good site to watch The Walking Dead online? I need some Links!!

+ Reply to Thread