+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Banned

Re: The Walking Dead

[quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]Don't understand how these people are living in this house like everything is all good? Do they even have boards on the windows?[/quote] Didn't the doctor look like Joe Biden? LMAO
    [/quote]Lol, yeah he did.

Banned

That season finale broke my heart.

Veteran

Mid-Season finale.

And finally a good episode. The stupid girl is dead, so we can move the **** on. Never seen a more stagnant storyline. Pathetic.

Banned

[quote user="Itlan"]Mid-Season finale.

And finally a good episode. The stupid girl is dead, so we can move the **** on. Never seen a more stagnant storyline. Pathetic.[/quote]Wow man you're heartless. I thought that was real sad.

Veteran

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]That season finale broke my heart.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Agreed....the wife and I were really bummed out.....right before the final scene played out, I thought "oh s***, I think I know what I'm about to see."</P>

Have to admit, they tied it together pretty well at the end.</P>

Banned

[quote user="JMFP2"]

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]That season finale broke my heart.[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Agreed....the wife and I were really bummed out.....right before the final scene played out, I thought "oh s***, I think I know what I'm about to see."</P>

Have to admit, they tied it together pretty well at the end.</P>[/quote]Yeah I guess you gotta be a parent to understand. My wife doesn't even watch the show... too scared.

Banned

To add to that... that scene caught me off guard. I never expected that lil girl to be a zombie. One thing for sure, wasn't nobody gonna shoot my daughter but me. I'm still sad thinking about that poor lil girl.

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]That season finale broke my heart.[/quote] very dramatic and very good episode! Wow!

I enjoyed it very much. Only thing that would've made it better would be if Dale (old man) shot Shane in that forest when he had the chance. That shane guy is such a snake...he needs to be taken care of Goodfellas style.

Veteran

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Itlan"]Mid-Season finale.

And finally a good episode. The stupid girl is dead, so we can move the **** on. Never seen a more stagnant storyline. Pathetic.[/quote]Wow man you're heartless. I thought that was real sad.[/quote]Sorry, tired of this 8 episode arc of "let's find this girl!" and the plot moves nowhere. It was simply tiring and I was ready to give up on the show.

Finally, they get down to business for once in this show.

+ Reply to Thread