+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Re: The Walking Dead

I'm just fine with the girl thing being over, they can move on. This season has stunk so far, too boring.

Too much drama, bring on the zombies!

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I'm just fine with the girl thing being over, they can move on. This season has stunk so far, too boring.

Too much drama, bring on the zombies![/quote]and terrible acting
    dont get me wrong, I'll keep watching but the story got really weak and did I mention the acting?

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]Does anybody know a good site to watch The Walking Dead online? I need some Links!![/quote]http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/i..._walking_dead/

recommend divxden, fast stream no time limits.
    also recommend firefox with ad-block add-on...just makes it much better

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]That's weird because last season when they were trapped in the city, they had to rub zombie blood on themselves to make it out. This show has become real inconsistent and this episode tonight was real slow... almost put me to sleep.[/quote]yeah that being able to be quiet under the cars scene made me WTF??? WHEN DID THIS CHANGE...then I lit my bowl and realized just enjoy the buzz, dont ask why

yeah i had a feeling the girl was in there episode before last. cant believe that was the entire season but it was it is. agree with above that acting is pretty lame by most and the inconsistencies are killing me like the under the car thing and is it just me or are they getting faster every episode? first season it was old school foot dragging zombies and this season they seemed to be able to jog a bit. full on sprint next season? lol

So are the episodes in February the 2nd half of season 2 or is that considered season 3?

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]So are the episodes in February the 2nd half of season 2 or is that considered season 3?[/quote]its coming back in feb? must be 2nd half of season 2 i guess

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]Season two starts tomorrow. Anybody follows?[/quote]

Just watched the first season on Netflix. About to watch the webisodes online. Fantastic Show...
    [/quote]</P>

Not really related, but I read in Wired magazine that Netflix accounts for 25% of ALL internet traffic. I knew it was popular, but this factoid surprised me. I have The Walking Dead comic series, haven't read too much of it though. If your into The Walking Dead, you should probably check out 'Remains.' Somewhat similar idea, but I think it is only a two part mini-series/show. I read most of that comic series, I think IDW publishes them both though.</P>

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]So are the episodes in February the 2nd half of season 2 or is that considered season 3?[/quote]its coming back in feb? must be 2nd half of season 2 i guess
    [/quote]

Yes, it's coming back around there.

i havent got the chance to watch any of the episodes yet ima start downloading them today....did anyone watch american horror story? its a pretty good series

+ Reply to Thread