+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Re: The Walking Dead

[quote user="mattpl908"]i havent got the chance to watch any of the episodes yet ima start downloading them today....did anyone watch american horror story? its a pretty good series[/quote]

One of my favorite shows this year, can't wait for 2nd season

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="mattpl908"]i havent got the chance to watch any of the episodes yet ima start downloading them today....did anyone watch american horror story? its a pretty good series[/quote]

One of my favorite shows this year, can't wait for 2nd season[/quote]Never heard of it. I can't wait til The Walking Dead comes back. I wanna know what that doctor whispered to the sheriff... unless I missed it somehow.

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="mattpl908"]i havent got the chance to watch any of the episodes yet ima start downloading them today....did anyone watch american horror story? its a pretty good series[/quote]

One of my favorite shows this year, can't wait for 2nd season[/quote]Never heard of it. I can't wait til The Walking Dead comes back. I wanna know what that doctor whispered to the sheriff... unless I missed it somehow.[/quote]

You didn't, but I read what it was in the comics, which I hope they change it up a bit because then that was a huge spoiler lol

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="mattpl908"]i havent got the chance to watch any of the episodes yet ima start downloading them today....did anyone watch american horror story? its a pretty good series[/quote]

One of my favorite shows this year, can't wait for 2nd season[/quote]Never heard of it. I can't wait til The Walking Dead comes back. I wanna know what that doctor whispered to the sheriff... unless I missed it somehow.[/quote]

You didn't, but I read what it was in the comics, which I hope they change it up a bit because then that was a huge spoiler lol[/quote]I almost feel like asking you what did he say?

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="mattpl908"]i havent got the chance to watch any of the episodes yet ima start downloading them today....did anyone watch american horror story? its a pretty good series[/quote]

You didn't, but I read what it was in the comics, which I hope they change it up a bit because then that was a huge spoiler lol[/quote]I almost feel like asking you what did he say?[/quote]

PM me if you really want to know, although who knows if it is real or not, could just be in the comics

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="mattpl908"]i havent got the chance to watch any of the episodes yet ima start downloading them today....did anyone watch american horror story? its a pretty good series[/quote]

You didn't, but I read what it was in the comics, which I hope they change it up a bit because then that was a huge spoiler lol[/quote]I almost feel like asking you what did he say?[/quote]

PM me if you really want to know, although who knows if it is real or not, could just be in the comics[/quote]As much as I want to, I'm gonna have to decline and be patient. Good looks though bro.

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="mattpl908"]i havent got the chance to watch any of the episodes yet ima start downloading them today....did anyone watch american horror story? its a pretty good series[/quote] One of my favorite shows this year, can't wait for 2nd season[/quote]Never heard of it. I can't wait til The Walking Dead comes back. I wanna know what that doctor whispered to the sheriff... unless I missed it somehow.[/quote] You didn't, but I read what it was in the comics, which I hope they change it up a bit because then that was a huge spoiler lol[/quote]I almost feel like asking you what did he say?[/quote] PM me if you really want to know, although who knows if it is real or not, could just be in the comics[/quote]</P>

have you read niles' Remains? they had a little movie or two parter made out of it very recently. I never finished the comic series but I enjoyed it. Not to sound like a devianbut the very beginning of the series has the main character engaged in 'doggy,' with a ****tail waitress while she's doing lines. while they're in the middle of business, the powder runs out, and she ends the session without letting him finish, claiming no pay no play or something to that effect. i liked how it set the tone for the type of characters that the story would involve.</P>

I'm testing my iPad.

Trying stuff out.

http://www.google.com/search?q=walki...POrW2wXl5aSADA

Great show...

+ Reply to Thread