+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Re: The Walking Dead

They put it after the first commercial break of this terrible new comic book show. Its up on amctv.com though. Im a little salty that they made me watch this other lousy show.

Banned

[quote user="GiantLife615"]They put it after the first commercial break of this terrible new comic book show. Its up on amctv.com though. Im a little salty that they made me watch this other lousy show.
    [/quote]Yeah at least that other show they had last year was watchable.

Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar?

I was like "That's so philly".
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar?

I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]

YES lol.

Episode was decent, only because it was leading to the next episode did I really love it.

And the fact that Rick was the man for just blowing the **** out of thise Philly *******s

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar?

I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]More of a 'set up' episode, but those guys from Philthy were mad funny and soooooo skeezy
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="mr.hiroki"]ok, damn, last time; HAS ANYONE HEARD OF STEVEN NILES' 'REMAINS?' It's along the same lines, and with so many fan boys of TWD, I'm really surprised that there have been no replies.........[/quote]</P>

you people are ****ing terrible</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar? I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]More of a 'set up' episode, but those guys from Philthy were mad funny and soooooo skeezy
    [/quote]was thinking same thing next weeks episode looks real good..

Banned

I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]Yeah those guys got what they deserved.

Banned

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar?

I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]More of a 'set up' episode, but those guys from Philthy were mad funny and soooooo skeezy
    [/quote]+1

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar? I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]Yeah those guys got what they deserved.[/quote]</P>

lol dont mess with cops.....I got the message loud and clear. you? haha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread