+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Re: The Walking Dead

They put it after the first commercial break of this terrible new comic book show. Its up on amctv.com though. Im a little salty that they made me watch this other lousy show.

Banned

[quote user="GiantLife615"]They put it after the first commercial break of this terrible new comic book show. Its up on amctv.com though. Im a little salty that they made me watch this other lousy show.
    [/quote]Yeah at least that other show they had last year was watchable.

Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar?

I was like "That's so philly".

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar?

I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]

YES lol.

Episode was decent, only because it was leading to the next episode did I really love it.

And the fact that Rick was the man for just blowing the **** out of thise Philly *******s

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar?

I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]More of a 'set up' episode, but those guys from Philthy were mad funny and soooooo skeezy
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="mr.hiroki"]ok, damn, last time; HAS ANYONE HEARD OF STEVEN NILES' 'REMAINS?' It's along the same lines, and with so many fan boys of TWD, I'm really surprised that there have been no replies.........[/quote]</P>

you people are ****ing terrible</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar? I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]More of a 'set up' episode, but those guys from Philthy were mad funny and soooooo skeezy
    [/quote]was thinking same thing next weeks episode looks real good..

Banned

I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]Yeah those guys got what they deserved.

Banned

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar?

I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]More of a 'set up' episode, but those guys from Philthy were mad funny and soooooo skeezy
    [/quote]+1

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar? I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]Yeah those guys got what they deserved.[/quote]</P>

lol dont mess with cops.....I got the message loud and clear. you? haha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread