+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Re: The Walking Dead

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="JMFP2"]I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm.[/quote]* At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..[/quote]

Are these official show spoilers or just referencing the graphic novels? The show does seem to be veering a bit from the comic to somewhat keep us off guard.

I said it from the beginning that Dale would die.

He's too weak, he gets annoying at times. Perfect character to kill off.

But anyway, I feel like I get a sense of what happens now.

Not that I think Dale was a strong character, but he was at least one that could challenge others.

I'm sick of the wives club, zombiebait Carl, Tbone and the rest of the furniture on Herschel's farm.

All-Pro

[quote user="bLuereverie"]Not that I think Dale was a strong character, but he was at least one that could challenge others. I'm sick of the wives club, zombiebait Carl, Tbone and the rest of the furniture on Herschel's farm.[/quote]+1 more action please!!!!

Banned

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="JMFP2"]I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm.[/quote]* At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..[/quote]

Are these official show spoilers or just referencing the graphic novels? The show does seem to be veering a bit from the comic to somewhat keep us off guard.[/quote]It's slightly different than the comics to throw the audience off but it's still very similar as far as locations and certain aspects. In the comics, Shane got killed off already and it should be winter time by now. Dale should've been the one that boned Andrea but they added a lil twist. I think it's working for the most part while at the same time, makes people a lil more interested in reading the comics.

Banned

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I said it from the beginning that Dale would die.

He's too weak, he gets annoying at times. Perfect character to kill off.

But anyway, I feel like I get a sense of what happens now.

[/quote]In the comics, Dale made it off the farm.

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="JMFP2"]I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm.[/quote] At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..[/quote]It might happen but Shane originally died way earlier in the comic series. Shane has Rick at gunpoint and is about to kill him but Carl shoots Shane from behind instead. So while they may go to the prison, I expect there to be key differences.[/quote] ya, i realize there is gonna be changes as theres all ready been a ton(i knew about the shane getting shot by karl thing), but going to the prison is something that was the highlight of a great Comic series according to most fans of the comic series.. There simply not gonna cut out what such a huge pct of the fanbase finds to be the best part of the increidble series.. Just like they coulden't cut out going to Herschels farm, they won't be able to cut out the prison.. Also, Michonne, whos a huge Fan fave, is gonna be introduced at some point, and they considered doing it right outta the gates in EP 1 of SEASON 1, but decided to do it later on, which will probably be last episode of this season or beggining of next.. </P>

I have a feeling they'll leave the farm the last episode of this season and end up at teh prison begging of next season..</P>

Ok so maybe I'm missing something and not thinking straight but how does a zombie sneak up on Dale in an open field...?

Obviously he could see since he moved past the burned corpses and saw the cattle lying on the ground. Guess I have to chalk it up to him being old.

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Ok so maybe I'm missing something and not thinking straight but how does a zombie sneak up on Dale in an open field...?

Obviously he could see since he moved past the burned corpses and saw the cattle lying on the ground. Guess I have to chalk it up to him being old.[/quote]

lol How do zombies exist at all?

I'm just messing with you. I'm more impressed with the hand/arm strength of an emaciated half-deteriorated corpse. I think that was the reanimated guy from The Temple of Doom.

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="JMFP2"]I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm.[/quote]* At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..[/quote]

Are these official show spoilers or just referencing the graphic novels? The show does seem to be veering a bit from the comic to somewhat keep us off guard.[/quote]It's slightly different than the comics to throw the audience off but it's still very similar as far as locations and certain aspects. In the comics, Shane got killed off already and it should be winter time by now. Dale should've been the one that boned Andrea but they added a lil twist. I think it's working for the most part while at the same time, makes people a lil more interested in reading the comics.[/quote]

I just wanted to know if the spoilers were expectations from the novels or from sources of the show.

Some of the spoilers I've read involve The Governor/ Michone making it early to next season.

I do love the setup of the two unbitten cops from two episodes ago.

+ Reply to Thread