+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Re: The Walking Dead

Hershel went from being a delusional old man to being the Walt Kowalski of the group.

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Hershel went from being a delusional old man to being the Walt Kowalski of the group.[/quote]

I don't know. I was thinking the same thing about Rick. Even his wife is turning into the annoying, two-timing wife of Walt...

Why does Michonne have two zombies by her side?

Rick needs to kill most of them. First they want him in charge (but want him tougher), then they don't want him (when he is tougher & making the right calls) GTFOH

I would have said the same thing. Either get going or STFU!
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="Bohemian"]Why does Michonne have two zombies by her side?
    [/quote]

Accessories?

Yeah, I didn't really understand the two zombies on her sides that much besides it being accessories.

But I even find that silly....

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Yeah, I didn't really understand the two zombies on her sides that much besides it being accessories.

But I even find that silly....[/quote]

Someone said it's to hide her scent from other walkers.

I still want to know how they don't attack her. Even with no arms, they're capable of biting her. But I'm sure it's explained next season.

My fave show!!
    [B]
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

[quote user="RagTime Blue"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Yeah, I didn't really understand the two zombies on her sides that much besides it being accessories.

Someone said it's to hide her scent from other walkers.*

I still want to know how they don't attack her.* Even with no arms, they're capable of biting her.* But I'm sure it's explained next season.*

My fave show!!
    [B]
    [/quote]

Good point; I was thinking about that but then wondered the same question you were just asking.

They were chains right? How is it possible that they didn't get to her.. LOL

Banned

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="RagTime Blue"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Yeah, I didn't really understand the two zombies on her sides that much besides it being accessories.

nhSomeone said it's to hide her scent from other walkers.*

I still want to know how they don't attack her.* Even with no arms, they're capable of biting her.* But I'm sure it's explained next season.*

My fave show!!
    [B]
    [/quote]

Good point; I was thinking about that but then wondered the same question you were just asking.

They were chains right? How is it possible that they didn't get to her.. LOL[/quote]From my understanding, she cut their jaws off. I also read somewhere that the 2 zombies are her boyfriend and his friend. Like you guys said though... they still got legs so why don't they constantly try to attack her? Who knows but I'm definitely excited for season 3.

Banned

[quote user="Giantz4Life"]Can't wait for tonight! Best show on TV right now.[/quote]I agree wholeheartedly.

+ Reply to Thread