+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I hate baseball but I do love October for the other reasons! Yay!
    I'm not big on baseball either but it's fun for those who are.

Can't wait! I am getting excited for this season of Walking Dead. I hope it starts off with a bang.

Banned
    Can't wait! I am getting excited for this season of Walking Dead. I hope it starts off with a bang.
    How was that for your bang? I can't wait til next week now. Those inmates... would you trust em?

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    How was that for your bang? I can't wait til next week now. Those inmates... would you trust em?
    Hell no. But the question is do they have a choice really?

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    Hell no. But the question is do they have a choice really?
    Yeah I know, I just hope those inmates are thinking the same instead of carrying that "If I ruled the world" attitude all these survivors seem to have. They're gonna need all the help they can get if they wanna take that prison... poor Herschel can't help much anymore.

The beginning was so bad-***. Really loved that silent introduction that they had going on there. Loved the whole shooting.

Gotta admit though, don't you love the work they do on the zombies? Must be expensive to do all of that.

I think the preview of last year showed that they can't trust the inmates IMO, only because I remember Rick saying they fought for that area and all that j***.

Hershel will be bad-*** if he has a peg-leg and he goes around shooting zombies with a shot-gun. I can see it now.

Banned
    Yeah but what if they gotta run? Herschel's *** is grass lol. What blew me away was the walkers in riot gear. They didn't show too much of that in the commercial. That show last night is what I expect from the show. Season 2 was good but it had too much talking. This season should be better because you got 2 different stories that's gonna eventually collide.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Yeah but what if they gotta run? Herschel's *** is grass lol. What blew me away was the walkers in riot gear. They didn't show too much of that in the commercial. That show last night is what I expect from the show. Season 2 was good but it had too much talking. This season should be better because you got 2 different stories that's gonna eventually collide.
    Yeah, I felt the same way with Season 2.

What I think will happen is that Rick will try his best to keep Hershel alive especially since Lori is pregnant. After that, Hershel MIGHT be useless, but I'm hoping he's around.

Then again, this is a zombie show. They should be killing people off. I just didn't think Hershel would go out that quickly. Thought it would be more of a nicer way of going out.

Gotta admit though, don't you love the work they do on the zombies? Must be expensive to do all of that.
    The one zombie with the gas-mask when Rick peeled the helmet off! Wowww that was bad *** lol

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

+ Reply to Thread