+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Yeah but what if they gotta run? Herschel's *** is grass lol. What blew me away was the walkers in riot gear. They didn't show too much of that in the commercial. That show last night is what I expect from the show. Season 2 was good but it had too much talking. This season should be better because you got 2 different stories that's gonna eventually collide.
    Yeah it seems like Herschel is going to go soon. Maybe not the next episode, but the next one or two. I agree with Season 2 being lotsa talk and arguing and not a lot of action since they were on an isolated farm, but the ending was epic. I think they were really focusing on developing the relationships between the characters, and showing the downward spiral of Shane.

I have a feeling this season could potentially be better than 2.

That chick Michonne is awesome, and I cannot wait for her storyline to develop more.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

The armored zombies were my favorite part of the show haha. Looks like a zombie video game. That whole part with the silencers were awesome.

I like how Carl became a badass. Maybe Rick figured that the little brat was going to run around and get himself into trouble anyway so might as well train him lol. Also, does he have a thing for Herschel's daughter? That might be something to keep an eye on.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I like how Carl became a badass. Maybe Rick figured that the little brat was going to run around and get himself into trouble anyway so might as well train him lol. Also, does he have a thing for Herschel's daughter? That might be something to keep an eye on.
    Sure seemed like it. She was pretty cute actually. I can see Carl and that girl together in the future if they have to reproduce. That is, if they can find a cure or something.

I want more Michonne.

If you could only have three weapons for the zombie apocalypse what would they be?

You get one close range hand-to-hand weapon, one close range gun, and one long distance rifle or automatic

I'd use the Japanese naginata, basically a razor sharp samurai sword on a large staff to keep the zombies at a distance:

For my close range gun I'm goin with the Glock17 9mm.

Main reason is it is extremely common and I wouldn't have to worry about finding ammo since a lot of police officers carry this gun.

My long range gun is definitely the AR-15. Lightweight, customizable, and easy to find ammo for:

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

This show rules.
    ​​​

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    The one zombie with the gas-mask when Rick peeled the helmet off! Wowww that was bad *** lol
    Yeah they definitely stepped up the ante. That prison was like a circus of zombies. How bout when they were stabbing the zombies through the gate and that one zombie turned around to go after Rick instead. Are they starting to think? Do they become advanced in the comics?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    If you could only have three weapons for the zombie apocalypse what would they be?

You get one close range hand-to-hand weapon, one close range gun, and one long distance rifle or automatic

I'd use the Japanese naginata, basically a razor sharp samurai sword on a large staff to keep the zombies at a distance:

For my close range gun I'm goin with the Glock17 9mm.

Main reason is it is extremely common and I wouldn't have to worry about finding ammo since a lot of police officers carry this gun.

My long range gun is definitely the AR-15. Lightweight, customizable, and easy to find ammo for:

Yeah I prefer the long Japanese knife. Those zombies travel by sound and letting off a machine gun might summon a herd... plus you better be a marksman because if they get close it's curtains.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
    This show rules.
    I love it... I haven't been this entertained in a TV show in a minute. They always do a good job making you anticipate the next episode too. Football and Walking Dead... Sunday is back!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I read a spoiler about Carl in the comics, him and a few other characters... if they stick to it, man oh man!! I'm not gonna give it away but man oh man.

+ Reply to Thread