+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Re: The Walking Dead

I would love to see a whole Michael Jackson Thriller routine for the finale of the whole series... people will go nuts in their disappointment. I would love to have a laugh, as the writers and producers make a complete joke of it all, after so much suspense and drama about a topic so ridiculous.

Great series... I started watching from the middle of last season, and have to say that I am hooked.

[quote user="JMFP2"]I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm.[/quote] At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="JMFP2"]I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm.[/quote]* At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..[/quote]It might happen but Shane originally died way earlier in the comic series. Shane has Rick at gunpoint and is about to kill him but Carl shoots Shane from behind instead.

So while they may go to the prison, I expect there to be key differences.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="JMFP2"]I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm.[/quote]* At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..[/quote]

SPOILER ALERT!

I hope this happens though! That'd be sick

Well, Shane beat the sh*t outta rick, and rick kinda pussied out. If it was me, I woulda left him on the bus. For Shane to pull a gun on him, that is not cool. He might be right, Rick might be a *****.

But, he saved him, maybe he's thinking a menage-a-trois.....lol
    I miss Red Hook

Banned

Welp there goes Dale. They should've killed that kid.

Interesting show tonight. I thought that the whole argument on whether or not to apply 'wild west justice' was a bit much. The decision should have been much easier, and if there were to truly let him live, they should have all confronted the prisoner before deciding. It was a bit silly, but then again... we are talking about a zombies show.. LOL.

Banned

[quote user="Bohemian"]Interesting show tonight.* I thought that the whole argument on whether or not to apply 'wild west justice' was a bit much.* The decision should have been much easier, and if there were to truly let him live, they should have all confronted the prisoner before deciding.* It was a bit silly, but then again... we are talking about a zombies show.. LOL.

[/quote]That kid ain't nothing but trouble. You can tell how he killed that walker in last weeks episode and how he was all extra excited when they were in the car. Add in the fact how he was trying to con Carl in the barn, I just get a real bad vibe from him.

Carl needs to start speaking up... he should've told the group what Randall said and he should've definitely told everybody how he confronted a walker in the woods. Then again, Rick did tell him to be quiet and think.

Veteran

I hope Carl dies.

Banned

Next episode is gonna be interesting. I shouldn't have but I read a few spoilers. Can't wait!