+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Re: The Walking Dead

From the spoiler pics I've seen Shane will be a walker in next episode or 2. Glad that Michonne will become an integral part of the series next season and I can only hope the next season will be just as addicting as the first 2. Hopefully there will be an additional season after next. Great show just tremendous.

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Ok so maybe I'm missing something and not thinking straight but how does a zombie sneak up on Dale in an open field...?

Obviously he could see since he moved past the burned corpses and saw the cattle lying on the ground. Guess I have to chalk it up to him being old.[/quote]

lol How do zombies exist at all?

I'm just messing with you. I'm more impressed with the hand/arm strength of an emaciated half-deteriorated corpse. I think that was the reanimated guy from The Temple of Doom.[/quote]"I can't escape the mud or hold on to a 13 year old boy but I can rip open your chest!"

Banned

[quote user="VegasGmen"]From the spoiler pics I've seen Shane will be a walker in next episode or 2. Glad that Michonne will become an integral part of the series next season and I can only hope the next season will be just as addicting as the first 2. Hopefully there will be an additional season after next. Great show just tremendous.[/quote]Yup I read and seen those same spoilers and the source I got it from predicted the Sophia and Dale deaths so I think it's pretty legit.

Banned

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Ok so maybe I'm missing something and not thinking straight but how does a zombie sneak up on Dale in an open field...?

Obviously he could see since he moved past the burned corpses and saw the cattle lying on the ground. Guess I have to chalk it up to him being old.[/quote]

I'm just messing with you. I'm more impressed with the hand/arm strength of an emaciated half-deteriorated corpse. I think that was the reanimated guy from The Temple of Doom.[/quote]"I can't escape the mud or hold on to a 13 year old boy but I can rip open your chest!"[/quote]Maybe they get a lil stronger after they feed. I don't understand how that walker was still hungry... lol.

Banned

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="JMFP2"]I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm.[/quote]* At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..[/quote]

Are these official show spoilers or just referencing the graphic novels? The show does seem to be veering a bit from the comic to somewhat keep us off guard.[/quote]It's slightly different than the comics to throw the audience off but it's still very similar as far as locations and certain aspects. In the comics, Shane got killed off already and it should be winter time by now. Dale should've been the one that boned Andrea but they added a lil twist. I think it's working for the most part while at the same time, makes people a lil more interested in reading the comics.[/quote]

I just wanted to know if the spoilers were expectations from the novels or from sources of the show.

Some of the spoilers I've read involve The Governor/ Michone making it early to next season.

I do love the setup of the two unbitten cops from two episodes ago.[/quote]I think the sources are from the show or just crazed fans. Some guy actually watched the upcoming episode in a different language because the country (can't remember off the top of my head) is a week ahead of us with the show.

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="JMFP2"]I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm.[/quote] At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..[/quote]

Are these official show spoilers or just referencing the graphic novels? The show does seem to be veering a bit from the comic to somewhat keep us off guard.[/quote]It's slightly different than the comics to throw the audience off but it's still very similar as far as locations and certain aspects. In the comics, Shane got killed off already and it should be winter time by now. Dale should've been the one that boned Andrea but they added a lil twist. I think it's working for the most part while at the same time, makes people a lil more interested in reading the comics.[/quote]

I just wanted to know if the spoilers were expectations from the novels or from sources of the show.

Some of the spoilers I've read involve The Governor/ Michone making it early to next season.

I do love the setup of the two unbitten cops from two episodes ago.[/quote]

Yeah, I totally forgot about Shane's scratch. . .good call.

My "big prediction" is that Randall can play that guitar that Glen asked everybody about. Not saying he's a good dude, but having a musician in the midst of the group might bring back a little reminder of humanity that left with Dale.

I've not read the comics, nor do I get any spoilers from other sources. . .actually, I haven't even read all the posts here, so forgive me if I'm repeating.

But VERY cool show, and glad to see it represented on GMB!!!
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

[quote user="VegasGmen"]From the spoiler pics I've seen Shane will be a walker in next episode or 2. Glad that Michonne will become an integral part of the series next season and I can only hope the next season will be just as addicting as the first 2. Hopefully there will be an additional season after next. Great show just tremendous.[/quote]

Do we have a confirmed actress for Michonne? I hope she's hot wielding those samurai swords.

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Ok so maybe I'm missing something and not thinking straight but how does a zombie sneak up on Dale in an open field...?

I'm just messing with you. I'm more impressed with the hand/arm strength of an emaciated half-deteriorated corpse. I think that was the reanimated guy from The Temple of Doom.[/quote]"I can't escape the mud or hold on to a 13 year old boy but I can rip open your chest!"[/quote]

HAHA. Good to know that I am not the only one that thought that. It was a scene that I rewinded and played back on DVR like 30 times. Good ****
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I said it from the beginning that Dale would die.

He's too weak, he gets annoying at times. Perfect character to kill off.

But anyway, I feel like I get a sense of what happens now.

[/quote]In the comics, Dale made it off the farm.[/quote]

I didn't read it

Banned

Great show tonight. Nah f that... epic show tonight and next week episode looks good too. What are y'all thoughts?