+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Re: The Walking Dead

[quote user="TheEnigma"]The lack of T-dog this season has been the worst part to me. Hopefully when Michonne shows up in season 3, that'll also include T-dog getting a bigger part.[/quote]

You mean Glen can't hit that?

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="TheEnigma"]The lack of T-dog this season has been the worst part to me. Hopefully when Michonne shows up in season 3, that'll also include T-dog getting a bigger part.[/quote]

You mean Glen can't hit that?[/quote]

Isn't Glen hittin maggie?

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="TheEnigma"]The lack of T-dog this season has been the worst part to me. Hopefully when Michonne shows up in season 3, that'll also include T-dog getting a bigger part.[/quote]

Isn't Glen hittin maggie?[/quote]Glen hittin both Maggie and Michonne?

WHAT A TWIST!

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="TheEnigma"]The lack of T-dog this season has been the worst part to me. Hopefully when Michonne shows up in season 3, that'll also include T-dog getting a bigger part.[/quote]

WHAT A TWIST![/quote]

Or just straight up orgy between all 4 of them

Banned

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="TheEnigma"]The lack of T-dog this season has been the worst part to me. Hopefully when Michonne shows up in season 3, that'll also include T-dog getting a bigger part.[/quote]

WHAT A TWIST![/quote]Lol

Marathon on until the finale tonight! As Bart Scott would say "Can't Wait!"

Can't wait for tonight! Best show on TV right now.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Good finale. I hate that i read about michonne early but whatever. Surprising and good

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Good finale. I hate that i read about michonne early but whatever. Surprising and good[/quote]

I really thought that they are stretching the whole group dynamic a bit too far into the irrational, but it is still good. Michonne made a great entrance, and look forward to seeing how they will develop her character.