+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: The Walking Dead

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[quote user="bklyn1028"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="RagTime Blue"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Yeah, I didn't really understand the two zombies on her sides that much besides it being accessories. But I even find that silly....[/quote]

nhSomeone said it's to hide her scent from other walkers.*

I still want to know how they don't attack her.* Even with no arms, they're capable of biting her.* But I'm sure it's explained next season.*

My fave show!!
    [B]
    [/quote] Good point; I was thinking about that but then wondered the same question you were just asking. They were chains right? How is it possible that they didn't get to her.. LOL[/quote]From my understanding, she cut their jaws off. I also read somewhere that the 2 zombies are her boyfriend and his friend. Like you guys said though... they still got legs so why don't they constantly try to attack her? Who knows but I'm definitely excited for season 3.[/quote] Maybe they'll gum her to death...lol I liked the ending, but Lori turned into a *****, pissed me off. When Rick told her he wacked Shane, she was pissed. I guess Shane had the bigger...........rifle. Anyway she aggravated me, threw my whole concept of her off. I hope she gets wacked next season. I mean she tells Rick to be careful, Shane is losing his mind and then she turns on her husband. And Rick....seems Shane's spirt possessed him at the end. Great show![/quote] Nah,* I thought the same thing, but when i watched the show again, she got peeved off at Rick when he told her that CARL put Shane down...* I was thinking she was a tool for telling rick that shane was loosing his mind and* then when Rick tells her that he killed shane, she gets all p-issy, but it was right when he told her that CARL put down Shane, that she got real pi-ssy..</p>

*The thing i really loved was how HERSCHEL becomes more and more like his charechter in the comics, which is a hard nosed, kick zombie rear, and not fear death at all, dude...* We actually watched his charechter materialize into that from a nieve,* living in the old world, dude... </p>

I also loved how RICK finally laid down the law at the end of the show to all the idiots of the camp who kept on not realizing how good rick was doing for the group, and that its basically impossible to perdict what or when walkers are gonna attack, but hes done as good as he can, which is there best option...** I also loved how* Daryl and Herschel both had his back.. I really can't stand that scum bag Carol..* Ricks done more for her and her family then anyone, and she has the balls to continue to treat Rick like she does and challenge his authority and think others could do better?** I love how Daryl didn't give into her, and basically told her to shut up...lol</p>[/quote]Herschel is a GREAT character, I havent read the comics but Im a huge fan of how he's evolved so far and the direction he's heading

Daryl is still the best character on the show

I really hope Laurie gets killed, she's such a beach, LOL.* She's horribly selfish and does nothing but cause problems
    [/quote]+1 I'm on #TEAMDARYL too.

All-Pro

Great season ender

They could of used a little less talking and more zombie killing imo

Not a fan of the possible direction they are taking Rick's character, that was basically Shane reincarnated.

I think the "bad" group that they were fearing the last few episodes is holed up in that prison.

[quote user="bklyn1028"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="RagTime Blue"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Yeah, I didn't really understand the two zombies on her sides that much besides it being accessories. But I even find that silly....[/quote]

nhSomeone said it's to hide her scent from other walkers.

I still want to know how they don't attack her. Even with no arms, they're capable of biting her. But I'm sure it's explained next season.

My fave show!!
    [B]
    [/quote] Good point; I was thinking about that but then wondered the same question you were just asking. They were chains right? How is it possible that they didn't get to her.. LOL[/quote]From my understanding, she cut their jaws off. I also read somewhere that the 2 zombies are her boyfriend and his friend. Like you guys said though... they still got legs so why don't they constantly try to attack her? Who knows but I'm definitely excited for season 3.[/quote] Maybe they'll gum her to death...lol I liked the ending, but Lori turned into a *****, pissed me off. When Rick told her he wacked Shane, she was pissed. I guess Shane had the bigger...........rifle. Anyway she aggravated me, threw my whole concept of her off. I hope she gets wacked next season. I mean she tells Rick to be careful, Shane is losing his mind and then she turns on her husband. And Rick....seems Shane's spirt possessed him at the end. Great show![/quote] Nah, I thought the same thing, but when i watched the show again, she got peeved off at Rick when he told her that CARL put Shane down... I was thinking she was a tool for telling rick that shane was loosing his mind and then when Rick tells her that he killed shane, she gets all p-issy, but it was right when he told her that CARL put down Shane, that she got real pi-ssy..</P>

The thing i really loved was how HERSCHEL becomes more and more like his charechter in the comics, which is a hard nosed, kick zombie rear, and not fear death at all, dude... We actually watched his charechter materialize into that from a nieve, living in the old world, dude... </P>

I also loved how RICK finally laid down the law at the end of the show to all the idiots of the camp who kept on not realizing how good rick was doing for the group, and that its basically impossible to perdict what or when walkers are gonna attack, but hes done as good as he can, which is there best option... I also loved how Daryl and Herschel both had his back.. I really can't stand that scum bag Carol.. Ricks done more for her and her family then anyone, and she has the balls to continue to treat Rick like she does and challenge his authority and think others could do better? I love how Daryl didn't give into her, and basically told her to shut up...lol</P>[/quote]Herschel is a GREAT character, I havent read the comics but Im a huge fan of how he's evolved so far and the direction he's heading

I really hope Laurie gets killed, she's such a beach, LOL. She's horribly selfish and does nothing but cause problems
    [/quote] Ya, i can't stand her either.. Whos she to get upset at Rick for anything, when the freaking Baby shes carrying may not even be RIcks to begin with? And how about the fact it took her how long to even tell rick aboutscrewing shane to beging with ? And would she of told him if she didn't get pregnent? Shes a total tool!

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Great season ender They could of used a little less talking and more zombie killing imo Not a fan of the possible direction they are taking Rick's character, that was basically Shane reincarnated. I think the "bad" group that they were fearing the last few episodes is holed up in that prison.[/quote] The bad group lead by the Governor is held up in a little town called Woodbury.. They aren't at the prison, i don't think, but eventually there is a massive Prison Assault where many fatalities happen, and tons of Ricks crew dies and the Govenors for that matter.. The prison is seen as pretty much the best part of the entire Series, which is all pretty darn good, from what i've read online and heard from others... I do believe there is a few straglers at the prison, but not the main antagonists of woodbury lead by the Governor... This Show could littearly go for about 10seasons if it wanted to.. I hope it at least goes a good 8 or 9...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Great season ender They could of used a little less talking and more zombie killing imo Not a fan of the possible direction they are taking Rick's character, that was basically Shane reincarnated. I think the "bad" group that they were fearing the last few episodes is holed up in that prison.[/quote] The bad group lead by the Governor is held up in a little town called Woodbury.. They aren't at the prison, i don't think, but eventually there is a massive Prison Assault where many fatalities happen, and tons of Ricks crew dies and the Govenors for that matter.. The prison is seen as pretty much the best part of the entire Series, which is all pretty darn good, from what i've read online and heard from others... I do believe there is a few straglers at the prison, but not the main antagonists of woodbury lead by the Governor... This Show could littearly go for about 10seasons if it wanted to.. I hope it at least goes a good 8 or 9...[/quote]

Woodbury is a few miles away from the prison. Something like 15 miles if I remember right. It's been awhile since I've read the comic. Also remember that "the governor" character isn't from Woodbury that's just where he ends up settling. I won't say anymore because I don't want to give away to much.

Also remember though that the TV show has some changes from the comics, so honestly all of this may not matter as far as back story.

I still want to know how they don't attack her.* Even with no arms, they're capable of biting her.* But I'm sure it's explained next season.*

My fave show!!
    [B]
    [/quote] Good point; I was thinking about that but then wondered the same question you were just asking. They were chains right? How is it possible that they didn't get to her.. LOL[/quote]From my understanding, she cut their jaws off. I also read somewhere that the 2 zombies are her boyfriend and his friend. Like you guys said though... they still got legs so why don't they constantly try to attack her? Who knows but I'm definitely excited for season 3.[/quote] Maybe they'll gum her to death...lol I liked the ending, but Lori turned into a *****, pissed me off. When Rick told her he wacked Shane, she was pissed. I guess Shane had the bigger...........rifle. Anyway she aggravated me, threw my whole concept of her off. I hope she gets wacked next season. I mean she tells Rick to be careful, Shane is losing his mind and then she turns on her husband. And Rick....seems Shane's spirt possessed him at the end. Great show![/quote] Nah,* I thought the same thing, but when i watched the show again, she got peeved off at Rick when he told her that CARL put Shane down...* I was thinking she was a tool for telling rick that shane was loosing his mind and* then when Rick tells her that he killed shane, she gets all p-issy, but it was right when he told her that CARL put down Shane, that she got real pi-ssy..</p>

*The thing i really loved was how HERSCHEL becomes more and more like his charechter in the comics, which is a hard nosed, kick zombie rear, and not fear death at all, dude...* We actually watched his charechter materialize into that from a nieve,* living in the old world, dude... </p>

I also loved how RICK finally laid down the law at the end of the show to all the idiots of the camp who kept on not realizing how good rick was doing for the group, and that its basically impossible to perdict what or when walkers are gonna attack, but hes done as good as he can, which is there best option...** I also loved how* Daryl and Herschel both had his back.. I really can't stand that scum bag Carol..* Ricks done more for her and her family then anyone, and she has the balls to continue to treat Rick like she does and challenge his authority and think others could do better?** I love how Daryl didn't give into her, and basically told her to shut up...lol</p>[/quote]Herschel is a GREAT character, I havent read the comics but Im a huge fan of how he's evolved so far and the direction he's heading

I really hope Laurie gets killed, she's such a beach, LOL.* She's horribly selfish and does nothing but cause problems
    [/quote]
    Yeah, Laurie's a b*tch and I don't like Carl either cuz he's a p*ssy and weak like Shane said...I hope they both get killed in season 3.

LOL why is there no spoiler alert or warning on this thread because some people are just spilling their guts about what happens in the comic.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

[quote user="Giantz4Life"]LOL why is there no spoiler alert or warning on this thread because some people are just spilling their guts about what happens in the comic.[/quote]

Yeah I'm never coming into this thread again.

Too many spoilers that kind of ruined the finale for me

The only true spoilers that seem to stick with the comics consistently are the settings. Lots of the character deaths have deviated off course and then you got Darryl who is only on the tv series.

For all we know, things could be reversed.

[quote user="NYGJayPro81"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

My fave show!!
    [B]

[/quote]
    Yeah, Laurie's a b*tch and I don't like Carl either cuz he's a p*ssy and weak like Shane said...I hope they both get killed in season 3.[/quote]

I don't like the kid either, to much of a wishy washy like his mother. I Like Rick, Maggie and the chinese kid. Hershel is a bad *** now.
    Daryl...he's cool....first saw him in Boondock saints, that was a killer movie.
    I miss Red Hook!