+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Re: The Walking Dead

[quote user="TheEnigma"]The only true spoilers that seem to stick with the comics consistently are the settings. Lots of the character deaths have deviated off course and then you got Darryl who is only on the tv series. For all we know, things could be reversed.[/quote] Exactly! I mean, the shows all ready benn diffrent, so its not like u know whats gonna happen, regardless of what u know about the comics... I guessed that they would leave the farm at Season Finale.. I didn't know..lol Get over it people, and don't come to the thread, if u don't want to know about the Walking Dead, hence the thread title...lol

[quote user="bklyn1028"][quote user="NYGJayPro81"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[quote user="bklyn1028"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="RagTime Blue"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Yeah, I didn't really understand the two zombies on her sides that much besides it being accessories. But I even find that silly....[/quote]

nhSomeone said it's to hide her scent from other walkers.

I still want to know how they don't attack her. Even with no arms, they're capable of biting her. But I'm sure it's explained next season.

My fave show!!
    [B]
    [/quote] Good point; I was thinking about that but then wondered the same question you were just asking. They were chains right? How is it possible that they didn't get to her.. LOL[/quote]From my understanding, she cut their jaws off. I also read somewhere that the 2 zombies are her boyfriend and his friend. Like you guys said though... they still got legs so why don't they constantly try to attack her? Who knows but I'm definitely excited for season 3.[/quote] Maybe they'll gum her to death...lol I liked the ending, but Lori turned into a *****, pissed me off. When Rick told her he wacked Shane, she was pissed. I guess Shane had the bigger...........rifle. Anyway she aggravated me, threw my whole concept of her off. I hope she gets wacked next season. I mean she tells Rick to be careful, Shane is losing his mind and then she turns on her husband. And Rick....seems Shane's spirt possessed him at the end. Great show![/quote] Nah, I thought the same thing, but when i watched the show again, she got peeved off at Rick when he told her that CARL put Shane down... I was thinking she was a tool for telling rick that shane was loosing his mind and then when Rick tells her that he killed shane, she gets all p-issy, but it was right when he told her that CARL put down Shane, that she got real pi-ssy..</P>

The thing i really loved was how HERSCHEL becomes more and more like his charechter in the comics, which is a hard nosed, kick zombie rear, and not fear death at all, dude... We actually watched his charechter materialize into that from a nieve, living in the old world, dude... </P>

I also loved how RICK finally laid down the law at the end of the show to all the idiots of the camp who kept on not realizing how good rick was doing for the group, and that its basically impossible to perdict what or when walkers are gonna attack, but hes done as good as he can, which is there best option... I also loved how Daryl and Herschel both had his back.. I really can't stand that scum bag Carol.. Ricks done more for her and her family then anyone, and she has the balls to continue to treat Rick like she does and challenge his authority and think others could do better? I love how Daryl didn't give into her, and basically told her to shut up...lol</P>[/quote]Herschel is a GREAT character, I havent read the comics but Im a huge fan of how he's evolved so far and the direction he's heading

Daryl is still the best character on the show

I really hope Laurie gets killed, she's such a beach, LOL. She's horribly selfish and does nothing but cause problems
    [/quote] Yeah, Laurie's a b*tch and I don't like Carl either cuz he's a p*ssy and weak like Shane said...I hope they both get killed in season 3.[/quote] I don't like the kid either, to much of a wishy washy like his mother. I Like Rick, Maggie and the chinese kid. Hershel is a bad *** now. Daryl...he's cool....first saw him in Boondock saints, that was a killer movie.[/quote] Laurie and Carol are 2 straight bizznitches...lol I like Daryl and Rick the best, and Glenn's a solid 3rd.. I do like T-Dawg, albeit, hes not been to much of a main charechter yet...

[quote user="bklyn1028"][quote user="NYGJayPro81"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

[quote user="bklyn1028"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="RagTime Blue"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Yeah, I didn't really understand the two zombies on her sides that much besides it being accessories. But I even find that silly....[/quote]

I still want to know how they don't attack her. Even with no arms, they're capable of biting her. But I'm sure it's explained next season.

My fave show!!
    [B]
    [/quote] Good point; I was thinking about that but then wondered the same question you were just asking. They were chains right? How is it possible that they didn't get to her.. LOL[/quote]From my understanding, she cut their jaws off. I also read somewhere that the 2 zombies are her boyfriend and his friend. Like you guys said though... they still got legs so why don't they constantly try to attack her? Who knows but I'm definitely excited for season 3.[/quote] Maybe they'll gum her to death...lol I liked the ending, but Lori turned into a *****, pissed me off. When Rick told her he wacked Shane, she was pissed. I guess Shane had the bigger...........rifle. Anyway she aggravated me, threw my whole concept of her off. I hope she gets wacked next season. I mean she tells Rick to be careful, Shane is losing his mind and then she turns on her husband. And Rick....seems Shane's spirt possessed him at the end. Great show![/quote] Nah, I thought the same thing, but when i watched the show again, she got peeved off at Rick when he told her that CARL put Shane down... I was thinking she was a tool for telling rick that shane was loosing his mind and then when Rick tells her that he killed shane, she gets all p-issy, but it was right when he told her that CARL put down Shane, that she got real pi-ssy..</p>

The thing i really loved was how HERSCHEL becomes more and more like his charechter in the comics, which is a hard nosed, kick zombie rear, and not fear death at all, dude... We actually watched his charechter materialize into that from a nieve, living in the old world, dude... </p>

I also loved how RICK finally laid down the law at the end of the show to all the idiots of the camp who kept on not realizing how good rick was doing for the group, and that its basically impossible to perdict what or when walkers are gonna attack, but hes done as good as he can, which is there best option... I also loved how Daryl and Herschel both had his back.. I really can't stand that scum bag Carol.. Ricks done more for her and her family then anyone, and she has the balls to continue to treat Rick like she does and challenge his authority and think others could do better? I love how Daryl didn't give into her, and basically told her to shut up...lol</p>[/quote]Herschel is a GREAT character, I havent read the comics but Im a huge fan of how he's evolved so far and the direction he's heading

I really hope Laurie gets killed, she's such a beach, LOL. She's horribly selfish and does nothing but cause problems
    [/quote]
    Yeah, Laurie's a b*tch and I don't like Carl either cuz he's a p*ssy and weak like Shane said...I hope they both get killed in season 3.[/quote]

I don't like the kid either, to much of a wishy washy like his mother. I Like Rick, Maggie and the chinese kid. Hershel is a bad *** now.
    Daryl...he's cool....first saw him in Boondock saints, that was a killer movie.[/quote]Oh yea how did I forget about Glenn, he turned out to be pretty badass too
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="bklyn1028"][quote user="NYGJayPro81"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

My fave show!!
    [B]
    [/quote] Good point; I was thinking about that but then wondered the same question you were just asking. They were chains right? How is it possible that they didn't get to her.. LOL[/quote]From my understanding, she cut their jaws off. I also read somewhere that the 2 zombies are her boyfriend and his friend. Like you guys said though... they still got legs so why don't they constantly try to attack her? Who knows but I'm definitely excited for season 3.[/quote] Maybe they'll gum her to death...lol I liked the ending, but Lori turned into a *****, pissed me off. When Rick told her he wacked Shane, she was pissed. I guess Shane had the bigger...........rifle. Anyway she aggravated me, threw my whole concept of her off. I hope she gets wacked next season. I mean she tells Rick to be careful, Shane is losing his mind and then she turns on her husband. And Rick....seems Shane's spirt possessed him at the end. Great show![/quote] Nah, I thought the same thing, but when i watched the show again, she got peeved off at Rick when he told her that CARL put Shane down... I was thinking she was a tool for telling rick that shane was loosing his mind and then when Rick tells her that he killed shane, she gets all p-issy, but it was right when he told her that CARL put down Shane, that she got real pi-ssy..</P>

The thing i really loved was how HERSCHEL becomes more and more like his charechter in the comics, which is a hard nosed, kick zombie rear, and not fear death at all, dude... We actually watched his charechter materialize into that from a nieve, living in the old world, dude... </P>

I also loved how RICK finally laid down the law at the end of the show to all the idiots of the camp who kept on not realizing how good rick was doing for the group, and that its basically impossible to perdict what or when walkers are gonna attack, but hes done as good as he can, which is there best option... I also loved how Daryl and Herschel both had his back.. I really can't stand that scum bag Carol.. Ricks done more for her and her family then anyone, and she has the balls to continue to treat Rick like she does and challenge his authority and think others could do better? I love how Daryl didn't give into her, and basically told her to shut up...lol</P>[/quote]Herschel is a GREAT character, I havent read the comics but Im a huge fan of how he's evolved so far and the direction he's heading

[/quote] Yeah, Laurie's a b*tch and I don't like Carl either cuz he's a p*ssy and weak like Shane said...I hope they both get killed in season 3.[/quote] I don't like the kid either, to much of a wishy washy like his mother. I Like Rick, Maggie and the chinese kid. Hershel is a bad *** now. Daryl...he's cool....first saw him in Boondock saints, that was a killer movie.[/quote] Laurie and Carol are 2 straight bizznitches...lol I like Daryl and Rick the best, and Glenn's a solid 3rd.. I do like T-Dawg, albeit, hes not been to much of a main charechter yet...[/quote]
    Just wait, Michonne will be in your best liked category after next season.

Banned

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="Giantz4Life"]LOL why is there no spoiler alert or warning on this thread because some people are just spilling their guts about what happens in the comic.[/quote]

Yeah I'm never coming into this thread again.

Too many spoilers that kind of ruined the finale for me[/quote]"I'm never coming into this thread again". LMAO @ you. What did you think we were gonna talk about in this thread? Like they said, the comic and the tv series are somewhat different so everybody can equally enjoy the show.

According to the comics, Shane should've been died. Rick buried him in a casket, later in the story he found out that everybody was infected so he went back to the dig site, dug Shane up, saw that he turned into a walker so he shot him to put him at peace.

Relax, we're not trying to ruin it for ya. All we really know are the locations and the main characters. Dale was supposed to make it off the farm. Did that happen?

Banned

[quote user="TheEnigma"]The only true spoilers that seem to stick with the comics consistently are the settings. Lots of the character deaths have deviated off course and then you got Darryl who is only on the tv series.

For all we know, things could be reversed.[/quote]What he said.

[quote user="TheEnigma"]The only true spoilers that seem to stick with the comics consistently are the settings. Lots of the character deaths have deviated off course and then you got Darryl who is only on the tv series.

For all we know, things could be reversed.[/quote]

I wasn't talking about the TV show in relation to the comics. I was speaking strictly of the comics that there should be spoiler warning....it's just common courtesy to do like they do on IMDB.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="Giantz4Life"]LOL why is there no spoiler alert or warning on this thread because some people are just spilling their guts about what happens in the comic.[/quote]

Yeah I'm never coming into this thread again.

Too many spoilers that kind of ruined the finale for me[/quote]"I'm never coming into this thread again". LMAO @ you. What did you think we were gonna talk about in this thread? Like they said, the comic and the tv series are somewhat different so everybody can equally enjoy the show.

According to the comics, Shane should've been died. Rick buried him in a casket, later in the story he found out that everybody was infected so he went back to the dig site, dug Shane up, saw that he turned into a walker so he shot him to put him at peace.

Relax, we're not trying to ruin it for ya. All we really know are the locations and the main characters. Dale was supposed to make it off the farm. Did that happen?[/quote]

No, but Michonne was mentioned earlier than the episode. There were more spoilers before the episode

I don't recall anyone announcing Michonne arriving at the end of the episode. I was just expecting her to show up in season 3.

Zombie Sophia kinda shocked us all.

Veteran

This show is terrible lol. The comic wipes the floor with it.