+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Re: The Walking Dead

The new governor looks pretty cool.

Can't wait for next season.

Honestly been watching so many shows and Walking Dead has to be my favorite, if not my top 3 favorite shows that I watched... and I watch plenty.

It could be better and I think next season will do justice

Banned

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]The new governor looks pretty cool.

Can't wait for next season.

Honestly been watching so many shows and Walking Dead has to be my favorite, if not my top 3 favorite shows that I watched... and I watch plenty.

It could be better and I think next season will do justice[/quote]I hope so.

I'm pumped up for the marathon this weekend! Need alot of season 3 previews and clips. The new pics on the AMC site are very cool. (hunting outside prison)</P>

For some reason, i can't rewatch the episodes.

Season 3 trailer.....friggin awesome including a 3 headed chop by Michonne!</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQz68Zkb3Y</P>

Banned

[quote user="VegasGmen"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQz68Zkb3Y</P>[/quote]Yeah I seen that... looks to be shaping up nicely. Also looks like Glenn's girlfriend was in a bit of a jam and might not make it through the season unless they were just trying to throw us off. That prison looks chaotic and it's a shame how after Rick's team takes it over, The Governor tries to come and claim it.

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="VegasGmen"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQz68Zkb3Y</P>[/quote]Yeah I seen that... looks to be shaping up nicely. Also looks like Glenn's girlfriend was in a bit of a jam and might not make it through the season unless they were just trying to throw us off. That prison looks chaotic and it's a shame how after Rick's team takes it over, The Governor tries to come and claim it.[/quote] THe governor is no freaking joke.. All i will say, is if u guys thought anyone at any time could get knocked off in this show before, then prepare for ur socks to be knocked off..

"Now, hows about a hug for your old friend Merle?"...lol Love it!</P>

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

"Now, hows about a hug for your old friend Merle?"...lol* Love it!</P>[/quote]
    Who do you think Merle is talking to...Rick or T-Dog?

[quote user="VegasGmen"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

"Now, hows about a hug for your old friend Merle?"...lol Love it!</P>[/quote] Who do you think Merle is talking to...Rick or T-Dog?[/quote] Who knows? Did u see whats on his hand? That crap is crazy! seaons 3= Merle, Governor, Prison, Michonne, plus the usuals.. Awesome!!!