+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

And the kid from Everybody Hates Chris wasnt even bit but he just got sick, died and turned. I know that they said we're all infected but I wonder what caused him to die
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    And the kid from Everybody Hates Chris wasnt even bit but he just got sick, died and turned. I know that they said we're all infected but I wonder what caused him to die
    swine flu!

Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

Wow, tons of guts in that episode.

I actually felt horrible when Rick was slicing them pigs...really awful! Felt so bad when they were crying.

Oh well, even he almost turned sick.

Not sure if it was because of the pigs, OR because of the thing that happened at the prison. Most likely both.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Wow, tons of guts in that episode.

I actually felt horrible when Rick was slicing them pigs...really awful! Felt so bad when they were crying.

Oh well, even he almost turned sick.

Not sure if it was because of the pigs, OR because of the thing that happened at the prison. Most likely both.
    Yea the pig scene was a killer. So who do you think was feeding the walkers the rats?

Age 25
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

Quote Originally Posted by krankeybluechick View Post
    Yea the pig scene was a killer. So who do you think was feeding the walkers the rats?
    Probably that young blonde girl who lost her father, she has some sort of sympathy for the zombies, which I find weird.

Probably that young blonde girl who lost her father, she has some sort of sympathy for the zombies, which I find weird.
    Yea that girl is pretty scary weird.

Age 25

Banned
    My wife thinks it's the governor, I told her it might be that black dude from the previous episode that had the wine case fall on him. Can't be that little girl because who burnt those bodies? Gotta be the same person that's feeding the walkers.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    My wife thinks it's the governor, I told her it might be that black dude from the previous episode that had the wine case fall on him. Can't be that little girl because who burnt those bodies? Gotta be the same person that's feeding the walkers.
    Oh, I forgot about the governor, maybe he has an inside job guy in there.

Hmmm, you may be right.

Age 25

Banned
    Yup that's what I was thinking.

+ Reply to Thread