+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Probably my favorite episode so far. It took the show to a whole new level imo. The last two episodes should be crazy especially the season finale.

Banned
    When I want to see the walking dead I go to midtown at morning rush hour

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Probably my favorite episode so far. It took the show to a whole new level imo. The last two episodes should be crazy especially the season finale.
    Agree. Definitely the best episode this season.

And all of the scenes between Carol and Tyrese were great. Kept me on the edge of my seat.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    Agree. Definitely the best episode this season.

And all of the scenes between Carol and Tyrese were great. Kept me on the edge of my seat.
    Lizzie was crazy but I liked the character. Thought she brought a nice little twist on the show. I was a bit upset she got off'd even though she was psycho.

I can't help but have a feeling that one of the series regulars that has been around since Season 1 is going to bite the bullet in the next 2 episodes. I can't see it happening to Rick and Carl yet but one has to wonder how much longer they can drag out Glenn's character that is so tied to Maggie.

We've seen Carol experience so many extremes in regards to close relationships whether it was an abusive husband, not knowing the fate of her own child, and now what happened on Sunday night. What else does she offer at this point?

Daryl has potential in the fact he isn't really emotionally developed compared to his own peer group and is still trying to find out who he is but I could see him on the chopping block making a huge sacrifice and you have to wonder if Norman Reedus the actor is getting any big offers from the stellar performance he has delivered to us on the Walking Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Lizzie was crazy but I liked the character. Thought she brought a nice little twist on the show. I was a bit upset she got off'd even though she was psycho.
    Lizzie definitely brought crazy to the show. But after what she did I kept thinking they had to put her down like a rabid dog. I just didn't think they would actually do it. Of course, I should've known better. It is the Walking Dead and they don't shy away from much.

But Lizzie was definitely more interesting than say Beth. If one of them had to get killed off I would have preferred it be Beth over Lizzie. Beth is just dull.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I can't help but have a feeling that one of the series regulars that has been around since Season 1 is going to bite the bullet in the next 2 episodes. I can't see it happening to Rick and Carl yet but one has to wonder how much longer they can drag out Glenn's character that is so tied to Maggie.

We've seen Carol experience so many extremes in regards to close relationships whether it was an abusive husband, not knowing the fate of her own child, and now what happened on Sunday night. What else does she offer at this point?

Daryl has potential in the fact he isn't really emotionally developed compared to his own peer group and is still trying to find out who he is but I could see him on the chopping block making a huge sacrifice and you have to wonder if Norman Reedus the actor is getting any big offers from the stellar performance he has delivered to us on the Walking Dead.
    Yeah, I could see them killing somebody like Glenn off. To be honest, a part of me is still shocked that Glenn has survived this long since he seems to always end up in these crazy situations.

I hope they don't kill Carol off. After all she's been through, especially on Sunday, I'm curious to see where they take her character next. It almost felt like she came full circle in her emotional arc. Then again, that's what happened to Andrea's character right before they killed her off. Hmm.

But whatever character dies, if any, I hope it's not Darryl or Michonne.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    Yeah, I could see them killing somebody like Glenn off. To be honest, a part of me is still shocked that Glenn has survived this long since he seems to always end up in these crazy situations.

I hope they don't kill Carol off. After all she's been through, especially on Sunday, I'm curious to see where they take her character next. It almost felt like she came full circle in her emotional arc. Then again, that's what happened to Andrea's character right before they killed her off. Hmm.

But whatever character dies, if any, I hope it's not Darryl or Michonne.
    Melissa McBride is an amazing actress and it would be sad to see her depart but it wouldn't shock me with these recent developments. I could see Rick mad to hear about what happened in regards to the young girls and then he would regret how their relationship ends if she is killed off soon after.

You have to imagine that Abraham is a probable future series regular with Rosita and Eugene offering some development to the plot too. I could see him playing the Rick's 'sidekick' role that Daryl sort of filled or perhaps even butting heads with Rick like Shane did but without the animosity that involved Lori, Carl, and their past.

Melissa McBride is an amazing actress and it would be sad to see her depart but it wouldn't shock me with these recent developments. I could see Rick mad to hear about what happened in regards to the young girls and then he would regret how their relationship ends if she is killed off soon after.

You have to imagine that Abraham is a probable future series regular with Rosita and Eugene offering some development to the plot too. I could see him playing the Rick's 'sidekick' role that Daryl sort of filled or perhaps even butting heads with Rick like Shane did but without the animosity that involved Lori, Carl, and their past.
    I don't think Carol is going anywhere, I would be pissed if they killed Darryl or Michonne off, not so much with Glenn or Maggie. I almost hope that they kill Carl he is a little piss pot.

Lizzie was a serial killer in the making, torturing rabbits and feeding the zombies. I would have never left her alone with her sister or Judith and would have slept with one eye open with her around. Can't wait to see the next to episodes.

Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

Yeah, Melissa McBride is a great actress and probably the best actress on the show. She's made Carol's entire character arc believable while still keeping Carol sympathetic. I'd hate to see her go because I really want to see what's next for her. For a second, I thought she was going to die on Sunday when she was about to confess to Tyrese before the Lizzie incident happened.

And I think Rick will understand why Carol killed Lizzie since Lizzie was a threat to Judith.

Yeah, I can definitely see Abraham as a future series regular. But I feel there's room for both Darryl and Abraham. And I can already see Rick and Abraham butting heads. Hell, I can see Abraham butting heads with just about everybody, which will keep things interesting from a character perspective.

+ Reply to Thread