+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Re: The Walking Dead

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar? I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]Yeah those guys got what they deserved.[/quote]</P>

lol dont mess with cops.....I got the message loud and clear. you? haha</P>

[/quote]heh JP.. </P>

why waste a bullet (in the head) when the fat dude was already dead on the floor.. i never went to zombie class (there is one in University of Ottawa if you can believe that lol) canone still change to the undead if you are already dead.. </P>

Banned

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar? I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]Yeah those guys got what they deserved.[/quote]</P>

lol dont mess with cops.....I got the message loud and clear. you? haha</P>[/quote]Right... especially one that's living and surviving in a zombie apocalypse. His trigger finger is a lil itchier.

In other news the 2nd half of season is really picking up

Banned

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]In other news the 2nd half of season is really picking up[/quote]Yes it is. Great show tonight.

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"]In other news the 2nd half of season is really picking up[/quote]Yes it is. Great show tonight.[/quote]

Jon Berenthal (Shane) is a fantastic actor because I FRIGGIN HATE HIM!!...lol....First saw him in that stupid show Witches of Eastwick which my wife forced me to watch. I'm curious where the story goes, now that Lori told Rick Shane is nuts.
    I miss Red Hook

Best episode of the year IMO, so great!!! But 3 more episodes? That was quick...

Banned

[quote user="bklyn1028"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"]In other news the 2nd half of season is really picking up[/quote]Yes it is. Great show tonight.[/quote]

Jon Berenthal (Shane) is a fantastic actor because I FRIGGIN HATE HIM!!...lol....First saw him in that stupid show Witches of Eastwick which my wife forced me to watch. I'm curious where the story goes, now that Lori told Rick Shane is nuts.[/quote]I got a love/hate feeling for Shane. On one hand I would like to see him get bitten but on the other hand, I think the show will feel a lil odd without him. I was shocked that nobody died last week and I hope next week's show isn't just about torturing that kid.

Banned

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Best episode of the year IMO, so great!!! But 3 more episodes? That was quick...[/quote]Yeah it is going quick. The only flaw I found in Sunday's show was how Rick and Shane was cutting their hands open and touching and stabbing zombies at the same time.

All-Pro

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="bklyn1028"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"]In other news the 2nd half of season is really picking up[/quote]Yes it is. Great show tonight.[/quote] Jon Berenthal (Shane) is a fantastic actor because I FRIGGIN HATE HIM!!...lol....First saw him in that stupid show Witches of Eastwick which my wife forced me to watch. I'm curious where the story goes, now that Lori told Rick Shane is nuts.[/quote]I got a love/hate feeling for Shane. On one hand I would like to see him get bitten but on the other hand, I think the show will feel a lil odd without him. I was shocked that nobody died last week and I hope next week's show isn't just about torturing that kid.[/quote]Shanes a dead man but id have to assume it'll be the last episode of the season.. not that i wish this to happen but you can see the wife and the blonde pitting Shane/Rick against eachother.. evil broads </P>

</P>

my monies on Rick btw</P>

Veteran

I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm.