+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

49 fans calling Alex smith mr. Clutch lol

Same fans who were calling for Troy smith to start last year, I hope they don't all hurt themselves falling off the bandwagon after this Sunday...

Re: 49 fans calling Alex smith mr. Clutch lol

Sort of sounds like a lot of the fans on here who are now talking about what a great coach TC is . . . .

Veteran

[quote user="DemandedAce"]Same fans who were calling for Troy smith to start last year, I hope they don't all hurt themselves falling off the bandwagon after this Sunday... [/quote]

They were straight up booing him when he took the field and orchestrated a comeback. 2 years ago the vast majority wanted to start the Carr

[quote user="Weygand"][quote user="DemandedAce"]Same fans who were calling for Troy smith to start last year, I hope they don't all hurt themselves falling off the bandwagon after this Sunday... [/quote]

They were straight up booing him when he took the field and orchestrated a comeback. 2 years ago the vast majority wanted to start the Carr[/quote]

Lol they all crack me up

six 4th quarter comebacks for Alex Smith this season.

[quote user="DemandedAce"]Same fans who were calling for Troy smith to start last year, I hope they don't all hurt themselves falling off the bandwagon after this Sunday... [/quote]Guess Eli is Mr. Perfection then.

Wow and people were talking about Eli supporters here lmfao.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Good, bad, or indifferent, Alex Smith took his team to the NFC championship, you can't take that away from him. He did a complete 180 from years past when fans booed the crap outta him.

Gotta give him all the credit in the world. Played a helluva season. But in 4 days it will unfortunately for him come crashing down. I don't think he's going to have the same game he had against the Saints. The Giants are wayyyy too hungry to stop now.
    I miss Red Hook!

[quote user="bklyn1028"]Good, bad, or indifferent, Alex Smith took his team to the NFC championship, you can't take that away from him. He did a complete 180 from years past when fans booed the crap outta him.

Gotta give him all the credit in the world. Played a helluva season. But in 4 days it will unfortunately for him come crashing down. I don't think he's going to have the same game he had against the Saints. The Giants are wayyyy too hungry to stop now.[/quote]

He's been a game manager nothing more. Don't get me wrong Sunday will be close but not because of smith. The defense has dominated for them giving them league high turnovers and smith doesn't generate near enough points to back up those turnovers.

[quote user="DemandedAce"][quote user="bklyn1028"]Good, bad, or indifferent, Alex Smith took his team to the NFC championship, you can't take that away from him. He did a complete 180 from years past when fans booed the crap outta him.

Gotta give him all the credit in the world. Played a helluva season. But in 4 days it will unfortunately for him come crashing down. I don't think he's going to have the same game he had against the Saints. The Giants are wayyyy too hungry to stop now.[/quote]

He's been a game manager nothing more. Don't get me wrong Sunday will be close but not because of smith. The defense has dominated for them giving them league high turnovers and smith doesn't generate near enough points to back up those turnovers.[/quote]

That's a great point. Defenses match up very evenly, but I don't think (I could be wrong), he'll survive a shoot-out with Eli, he doesn't have the .....what am I looking for......MOXIE, there....
    I miss Red Hook!

Bench Player

[quote user="bklyn1028"][quote user="DemandedAce"][quote user="bklyn1028"]Good, bad, or indifferent, Alex Smith took his team to the NFC championship, you can't take that away from him. He did a complete 180 from years past when fans booed the crap outta him.

He's been a game manager nothing more. Don't get me wrong Sunday will be close but not because of smith. The defense has dominated for them giving them league high turnovers and smith doesn't generate near enough points to back up those turnovers.[/quote]

That's a great point. Defenses match up very evenly, but I don't think (I could be wrong), he'll survive a shoot-out with Eli, he doesn't have the .....what am I looking for......MOXIE, there....[/quote]

He survived a shoot-out with Brees