Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Steve Smith, Kevin Boss and Plaxico Burress.

Everyone b***ch and moaned bout the FO not retaining them or offering them better contracts/matching their contracts. I applaud our FO for having confidence on the guys we have here.

S.Smith 5 rec 63 yards 0 TDs
    Burress 13 rec 202 yards 2 TDs

Nicks 32 rec 508 yards 3 TDs
    Cruz 21 rec 398 yards 3 TDs
    Rio 18 rec 227 yards 0 TDs*

And we needed Plax and Smith??*

Boss 6 rec 114 yards 0 TDs

Ballard *10 rec 192 yards 2 TDs

And we needed Boss??

Good job FO!!! Good job Reese for bELIeving In these guys. And great job Cruz, Nicks, Rio and Ballard!!!!

Re: Steve Smith, Kevin Boss and Plaxico Burress.

you need to update those stats but i agree with your point. especially since i always felt steve smith and boss were very overrated to begin with
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

[quote user="Marvelousmik"]you need to update those stats but i agree with your point. especially since i always felt steve smith and boss were very overrated to begin with
    [/quote]

Steve Smith when healthy is one of the best posession receivers in the league (with the right QB). It looks like he will not flourish in Philly. Bad move Steve.

[quote user="Marvelousmik"]you need to update those stats but i agree with your point. especially since i always felt steve smith and boss were very overrated* to begin with
    [/quote]

Update who's stats??

It's funny how as fans we all get in a uproar about the FO decisions. Incredulously doubting the choices made and how we could have done better, when in the end we know jack ****.

I'm glad we have Reese and Co. are running the team instead of the GMB.

[quote user="Rusty192"]It's funny how as fans we all get in a uproar about the FO decisions. Incredulously doubting the choices made and how we could have done better, when in the end we know jack ****.

[/quote]

I agree!!!

Kevin Boss had a touchdown today.

[quote user="Rusty192"]It's funny how as fans we all get in a uproar about the FO decisions. Incredulously doubting the choices made and how we could have done better, when in the end we know jack ****.

[/quote]

Well said!!!!! []

Its a nice point; however, its early in the season. There are lots of games left and Smith will only get better as he assimilates into the Eagles system. Boss was hurt earlier and missed a couple of games and will become more important to the Raiders. The nice thing is that our receiving corps is productive and I hope they remain that way.

[quote user="TroyArcher"]

[quote user="Marvelousmik"]you need to update those stats but i agree with your point. especially since i always felt steve smith and boss were very overrated to begin with
    [/quote]

Steve Smith when healthy is one of the best posession receivers in the league (with the right QB). It looks like he will not flourish in Philly. Bad move Steve.

[/quote]

The question to ask is did Smith and/or his agent really not realize Smith would not be the go to guy in Philadelphia? I have always felt they went after Smith to keep him away from the Giants. No matter, we have players who are producing.