- Round 1 -
- Donta Hightower, ILB - Alabama... Anchored the greatest defense is CFB history
- Michael Floyd, WR - Notre Dame.... Pipe dream, but WR draft spots are unpredictable. Guys like Mohammed Sanu and Kendall Wright are emerging as top wideouts... you never know.
- Vontaz Burfict, ILB - Arizona State... go ahead, call him "immature", then watch him call you an ambulance.[/list]
Round 2 -
- Coby Fleener, TE - Stanford.... Big guy, smart, athletic, fast... Monster pick up for big blue.
- Kevin Zeitler, OG - Wisconsin.... Mauler... paved the way for Monte Balls successful season.
- Doug Marin, RB - Boise State... Built like Ray Rice... had a monster bowl game.. a huge need.[/list]
Round 3 -
- Nick Toon, WR - Wisconsin.... Over the middle type of wideout.. tough and NFL bloodlines
- Chandler Jones, DE - Syracuse... Osi and Tuck are injury prone and their contracts are expiring soon. Jones has good bloodlines. His brothers are "Bones" Jones (UFC Champ) and Arthur Jones..DT for the Ravens.
- Bobby Massie, OT - Ole Miss.... Monster dude and KMac needs to be replaced.[/list]
Round 4 -
- Leonard Johnson, CB - Iowa State.... Physical corner that play extremely well against Okla St. CWeb and Prince are all we got. Must get depth.
- Ladarious Green, TE - Louisiana Lafayette... Specimen... runs like a wideout and can really stretch the field. Needs to add weight and develop his blocking.
- Vick Ballard, RB - Miss St..... Showed some real ability in the bowl win vs. Wake Forest. Hit the hole fast and then ran away from defenders. Better speed then people thought.[/list]
Round 5 -
- DaJohn Harris, DT - USC... I watched a few games this year and this guy really shined. Doesn't get a lot of love from the media, but he was quick off the ball and made some plays in the backfield.
- Tony Dye, S - UCLA... need to add some depth after Phillips and Rolle.. Grant will not be back and they need a guy to compete with Sash.
- Ryan Lindley, QB - San Diego State... I like David Carr as a backup, however I think the Giants should groom someone younger to learn the playbook.[/list]
Round 6 -
- Mike Martin, DT - Michigan... anchored a solid Michigan defense and was a consistent producer. Stout against the run and did not get bullied around. Giants will need depth.
- Marc Tyler, RB - USC... Goal line specialist... if Jacobs is released after this season, Tyler has the size to be a punishing back. He also has average speed which will help.
- DeQuan Menzie, CB - Alabama... overshadowed by Dre Kirkpatrick but his kid can play. Did a great job shedding blocks from WR's and making open field tackles.[/list]
Round 7 -
- Olivier Vernon, DE - The U.... Quick off the ball. Had a good Sophemore campaign, but was suspended for a few games this past season. Could be a steal.
- Nick Provo, TE - Syracuse... Caught everything.. He was the majority of the Cuse offense this past season. Good speed and would be another weapon for Eli.
- Gerell Robinson, WR - Arizona State.... ASU's offense was awful... There 6'8" QB couldn't throw and was totally inaccurate... but Robinson put together a great season and has excellent.[/list]