+ Reply to Thread

do you guys remember..

u guys remember when we were calling for a clean house? its crazy that now we're a couple of days away from the nfc championship game, I still don't think I got that in my head..come sunday the gmen will face a tough task of defeating the 49ers but I know we're the better team, our d has to come up big once again and limit their running game and get after their qb...fewell gotta dial up some pressure throughout the whole game.. eli has to be on the money again as well as our receivers. ALL IN!

Re: do you guys remember..

[quote user="mattpl908"]u guys remember when we were calling for a clean house? its crazy that now we're a couple of days away from the nfc championship game, I still don't think I got that in my head..come sunday the gmen will face a tough task of defeating the 49ers but I know we're the better team, our d has to come up big once again and limit their running game and get after their qb...fewell gotta dial up some pressure throughout the whole game.. eli has to be on the money again as well as our receivers. ALL IN![/quote]Sorry NOT WE. Maybe you and others but not I or many others.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

when I say we I refer to the MAJORITY of the message boards..

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="mattpl908"]u guys remember when we were calling for a clean house? its crazy that now we're a couple of days away from the nfc championship game, I still don't think I got that in my head..come sunday the gmen will face a tough task of defeating the 49ers but I know we're the better team, our d has to come up big once again and limit their running game and get after their qb...fewell gotta dial up some pressure throughout the whole game.. eli has to be on the money again as well as our receivers. ALL IN![/quote]Sorry NOT WE. Maybe you and others but not I or many others.[/quote]
    Me neither.Am not a member of the fire Gilbride, Coughlin, Jacobs sucks club to say nothing about those whose
    feelings change after EVERY DAMN PLAY !

Starter

the one moment i recall specifically was the first game against dallas. when they scored late in the 4th to take a 2 score lead, i jokingly said to my brother "well, at least all the coaches are gone now"

it's crazy to think about it, our season was over at that point if we lose that game. eli rallied the troops and came up with another 2 score comeback to save our season. now look at us. on a roll. amazing when i think back to that moment. that was a crazy game, one of the many crazy games the giants have had this year.

I'm one who wanted Coughlin gone because of a lot of damning statistical information that points to bad football.

I'm off his back with the home playoff win.

For whatever reason, there's some magic that can't be found in, or defies, the statistics and facts, that pops up every 4 years.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="mattpl908"]when I say we I refer to the MAJORITY of the message boards..[/quote]

Loudest/persistently annoying doesn't= majority.

I have always had faith,but then I always do.
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Clean house wow never said that,get healthy said that!!! Just win Baby!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="mattpl908"]u guys remember when we were calling for a clean house? its crazy that now we're a couple of days away from the nfc championship game, I still don't think I got that in my head..come sunday the gmen will face a tough task of defeating the 49ers but I know we're the better team, our d has to come up big once again and limit their running game and get after their qb...fewell gotta dial up some pressure throughout the whole game.. eli has to be on the money again as well as our receivers. ALL IN![/quote]
    Yes I remember.. Going back further to the Strike. We didn't even know if there would be a Season this year. Then we get that killer 2nd half schedule and start our annual collapse. We were calling for heads to roll. We were a laughing stock. But what we didn't realize was all those games against top completion win or lose was priming us and getting us ready for this run we our on now.
    Can u believe we are a mere 60 minutes from being in the BIG SHOW!!! UNREAL
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***