+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chris Mortensen report on Eli stomach virus..Should practice tomorrow

As per Chris Mortensen..His wife and baby had same virus last week and it was quick passing. So hopefully Eli has the same deal.

Figured important enough to share...

Re: Chris Mortensen report on Eli stomach virus..Should practice tomorrow

snee said that if their was one player that can miss a practice and then go on to playing lights out on sunday its manning

there*

Veteran

[quote user="bigbluegmenfan"]As per Chris Mortensen..His wife and baby had same virus last week and it was quick passing. So hopefully Eli has the same deal.

Figured important enough to share...[/quote]danged squirts. It's always those slimy little kids. I tell ya....

[quote user="mattpl908"]snee said that if their was one player that can miss a practice and then go on to playing lights out on sunday its manning[/quote]

WHEW ! Double WHEW ! Don't want a QB running around
    With the trots ;-)

[quote user="bigbluegmenfan"]As per Chris Mortensen..His wife and baby had same virus last week and it was quick passing. So hopefully Eli has the same deal.

Figured important enough to share...[/quote]After his past screw ups. I won't take anything he says seriously.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

This bug better not spread among the team !!!

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="bigbluegmenfan"]As per Chris Mortensen..His wife and baby had same virus last week and it was quick passing. So hopefully Eli has the same deal.

Figured important enough to share...[/quote]After his past screw ups. I won't take anything he says seriously.[/quote]

I hear you, But he got it from Archie trying to validate a Payton retiring rumor..so seems pretty credible. Not going to say iM 100% convinced..but feel better now. I guess

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="bigbluegmenfan"]As per Chris Mortensen..His wife and baby had same virus last week and it was quick passing. So hopefully Eli has the same deal. Figured important enough to share...[/quote]After his past screw ups. I won't take anything he says seriously.[/quote]

He said he got that information from Archie who he called to follow up on the whole "Rob Lowe says peyton is retiring" story.

Damn Cooper and his tainted fruit baskets.