+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FOX Channel Ruins Giants Games

Don't know when, but I really hope their contract to broadcast NFC games is soon up and another channel gets it. Troy and Joe, ugh, I turn off the sound so as to not listen to endless nonstop monotone chatter about nothing, and the pre-game show with Bradshaw is worn old enough already, "send in the clown, there's got to be clowns"
    Please, I'm beggin' some other broadcast channel to outbid FOX. Also because FOX broadcasts in 720 (almost HD) with really lousy sound and not 1080HD like CBS and ESPN does, they're cheap and have more commercials than CBS

Record, turnoff sound, blow through the commercials (except whn Jery Jones is picking his nose on camera in his luxury booth)

Re: FOX Channel Ruins Giants Games

yeah id rather have the telemundo channel broadcast it

I understand Joe Buck.

But do people really hate Aikman? I honestly think he's a good broadcaster.

[quote user="Red Dog"]Don't know when, but I really hope their contract to broadcast NFC games is soon up and another channel gets it. Troy and Joe, ugh, I turn off the sound so as to not listen to endless nonstop monotone chatter about nothing, and the pre-game show with Bradshaw is worn old enough already, "send in the clown, there's got to be clowns"
    Please, I'm beggin' some other broadcast channel to outbid FOX. Also because FOX broadcasts in 720 (almost HD) with really lousy sound and not 1080HD like CBS and ESPN does, they're cheap and have more commercials than CBS

Record, turnoff sound, blow through the commercials (except whn Jery Jones is picking his nose on camera in his luxury booth)[/quote]

I get 1080p...

Bench Player

commercials are brutal.

I like recording games and sitting down to watch them 30-40 minutes late. Why? as you said, the commercials suck and they kill me more than buck and aikman lol. One thing that sucks though is, can't keep up with the gameday thread here or be around anything that would tip me off to how the game is going until im caught up...usually around 4th quarter.

[quote user="bLuereverie"]I understand Joe Buck. But do people really hate Aikman? I honestly think he's a good broadcaster.[/quote]

Aikman is darn good. Plays no bias and knows the game inside and out.

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="Red Dog"]Don't know when, but I really hope their contract to broadcast NFC games is soon up and another channel gets it. Troy and Joe, ugh, I turn off the sound so as to not listen to endless nonstop monotone chatter about nothing, and the pre-game show with Bradshaw is worn old enough already, "send in the clown, there's got to be clowns" Please, I'm beggin' some other broadcast channel to outbid FOX. Also because FOX broadcasts in 720 (almost HD) with really lousy sound and not 1080HD like CBS and ESPN does, they're cheap and have more commercials than CBS Record, turnoff sound, blow through the commercials (except whn Jery Jones is picking his nose on camera in his luxury booth)[/quote]

I get 1080p...
    [/quote]

So do I

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"]

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="Red Dog"]Don't know when, but I really hope their contract to broadcast NFC games is soon up and another channel gets it. Troy and Joe, ugh, I turn off the sound so as to not listen to endless nonstop monotone chatter about nothing, and the pre-game show with Bradshaw is worn old enough already, "send in the clown, there's got to be clowns" Please, I'm beggin' some other broadcast channel to outbid FOX. Also because FOX broadcasts in 720 (almost HD) with really lousy sound and not 1080HD like CBS and ESPN does, they're cheap and have more commercials than CBS Record, turnoff sound, blow through the commercials (except whn Jery Jones is picking his nose on camera in his luxury booth)[/quote]

I get 1080p...
    [/quote]

So do I

[/quote]

Also CBS pre game show sucks. []

All-Pro

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"]

[quote user="bLuereverie"]I understand Joe Buck. But do people really hate Aikman? I honestly think he's a good broadcaster.[/quote]

Aikman is darn good.* Plays no bias and knows the game inside and out.

[/quote]

You guys are crazy with this Aikman no bias crap. Rewatch the Falcons game. Aikman is horrible. And after t he beatdown we gave the Falcons, Aikman was doing the post game talk and sounded as if his mother died. He was getting mad people in the studio were asking him more questions about the Giants dominating. Looked like his dog died. He hates us.

[quote user="Red Dog"]Don't know when, but I really hope their contract to broadcast NFC games is soon up and another channel gets it. Troy and Joe, ugh, I turn off the sound so as to not listen to endless nonstop monotone chatter about nothing, and the pre-game show with Bradshaw is worn old enough already, "send in the clown, there's got to be clowns" Please, I'm beggin' some other broadcast channel to outbid FOX. Also because FOX broadcasts in 720 (almost HD) with really lousy sound and not 1080HD like CBS and ESPN does, they're cheap and have more commercials than CBS Record, turnoff sound, blow through the commercials (except whn Jery Jones is picking his nose on camera in his luxury booth)[/quote]

Well, looks like you're going to have to wait another 10 years.