+ Reply to Thread

NFL Giants Press Conference

Next to FOX this is even a more worse channel. The press conferences are jokes in that you only here answers and never the questions. Would it be that expensive to have a hand-held mike for the reporters, or is no one working there that can think? And too many of their shows are just plain lame. Before I was retired I thought I missed alot not being able to watch the NFL channel, now, (fuh-getta-bout-it"

Re: NFL Giants Press Conference

more worse?

Tell us how you really feel about the Spice Channel.

lol I'm not sure whats going on. 2nd post in a few minutes about some network....You do know you can change the channel on your tv right?

lol I'm not sure whats going on. 2nd post in a few minutes about some network....You do know you can change the channel on your tv right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes one can change to one of the several other channels broadcasting NFL info and games, really?

"more worse?"

Why not, it's worser than worse to more worser

[quote user="Red Dog"]"more worse?"

Why not, it's worser than worse to more worser[/quote]

Het Red Dog they are just breaking your chops. No biggie.

I think all us NYG fans are getting touchy and on edge. Long wait between games.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

[quote user="Red Dog"]Next to FOX this is even a more worse channel. The press conferences are jokes in that you only here answers and never the questions. Would it be that expensive to have a hand-held mike for the reporters, or is no one working there that can think? And too many of their shows are just plain lame. Before I was retired I thought I missed alot not being able to watch the NFL channel, now, (fuh-getta-bout-it"[/quote]

I have often wondered this myself...leave us to wonder based on context what he is answering
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"