+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Giant fans you have my support

You guys are great people, very classy fans, very classy team in victory over us. I know you have knocked us out twice in Lambeau in the playoffs but it is very hard to dislike you guys. I am pulling for you guys the rest of the way to win it all. If I ever come to NY for a game I will let you guys know when the Packers play there some time. Nothing but love and respect for your team. I have always considered the Giants like brothers to the Packers. Also if there is a Dragon soul on here I have to wear a Giants sig because we had a sig bet before the game so if anyone can make me a Giants sig I would appreciate it.

Bench Player

Re: Giant fans you have my support

You hate San Fran that much !!!! huh

I dont hate them at all. I want to see you guys win it all though. Doesnt pay to be a sore loser.

[quote user="Lambeau12"]You guys are great people, very classy fans, very classy team in victory over us. I know you have knocked us out twice in Lambeau in the playoffs but it is very hard to dislike you guys. I am pulling for you guys the rest of the way to win it all. If I ever come to NY for a game I will let you guys know when the Packers play there some time. Nothing but love and respect for your team. I have always considered the Giants like brothers to the Packers. Also if there is a Dragon soul on here I have to wear a Giants sig because we had a sig bet before the game so if anyone can make me a Giants sig I would appreciate it.[/quote]Thanks. Go Giants! The San Fran fans, at least the ones on here seem like classless Philly fans. No matter we are going to crush them into submission on Sunday! Your Packers will be back in the hunt next season!
    "Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

[quote user="Lambeau12"]You guys are great people, very classy fans, very classy team in victory over us. I know you have knocked us out twice in Lambeau in the playoffs but it is very hard to dislike you guys. I am pulling for you guys the rest of the way to win it all. If I ever come to NY for a game I will let you guys know when the Packers play there some time. Nothing but love and respect for your team. I have always considered the Giants like brothers to the Packers. Also if there is a Dragon soul on here I have to wear a Giants sig because we had a sig bet before the game so if anyone can make me a Giants sig I would appreciate it.[/quote]

Thanks. I think for the most part we feel the same way about you guys. Always seemed to be a classy organization with classy fans.

I have always said that the Packers and Giants are very much alike. We are both passionate about our Fanhood, both stadiums get selled out every game. Being two of the " Founding Fathers " of the NFL ( Packers 1920, Giants 1925 ) It is always good for the League when The Giants and Packers play meaningful games.

Thanks, the packers will be back in the mix next year.

[quote user="Irish42"]Thanks, the packers will be back in the mix next year.[/quote]
    The Giants for sure will be. I dont know about the Pack though. I hope so but losses like that devastate a team.

packers great fans and organization..

[quote user="Lambeau12"]I dont hate them at all. I want to see you guys win it all though. Doesnt pay to be a sore loser.[/quote]

Well said!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80