+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baseball/Football card collectors? Share some of your great collections

Baseball/Football card collectors? Share some of your great collections

http://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/...otball%20Cards Some of my football cards.

I'll have to go through more and actually label them. Right now, I'd have to say, so far my Pete Rose autographed, 5 of 10 with game worn jersey, is the most expensive card I have now.

I'll also be taking pictures of all the comics I have (yes, I have Marvel trading cards too that are worth a lot, haha).

Re: Baseball/Football card collectors? Share some of your great collections

Damn it, the board doesn't even resize the damn thing.

Oh, and then there was this card

Haven't screwed with buying packs of cards since I was a kid.....but I do have quite the collection of high end psa graded vintage baseball & football cards...

Veteran

While not a "typical" football card. My wifes Grandfather knew Vince Lambardi and was at his funeral . I have the Mass card from his funeral .

[quote user="myles2424"]Haven't screwed with buying packs of cards since I was a kid.....but I do have quite the collection of high end psa graded vintage baseball & football cards...[/quote]Post'em up bro. I can't even figure out how much that Pete Rose card costs..I think I'd havve to get an estimate.

[quote user="shockeyg"]While not a "typical" football card. My wifes Grandfather knew Vince Lambardi and was at his funeral . I have the Mass card from his funeral .[/quote]Wow, that's really cool. Did he ever tell you stories about him personally?

My mother and her sister met a lot of the Yankees in the 60's when they'd go to games. They'd either talk to you at the game, or they'd run into them in the parking lot.

Things were so laid back then, now you can't even watch the Yankees enter or exit the stadium anymore because of jack asses.

Veteran

[quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"][quote user="shockeyg"]While not a "typical" football card. My wifes Grandfather knew Vince Lambardi and was at his funeral . I have the Mass card from his funeral .[/quote]Wow, that's really cool. Did he ever tell you stories about him personally?

My mother and her sister met a lot of the Yankees in the 60's when they'd go to games. They'd either talk to you at the game, or they'd run into them in the parking lot.

Things were so laid back then, now you can't even watch the Yankees enter or exit the stadium anymore because of jack asses.
    [/quote]Yeah people seem to ruin things for everyone now a days.

Bench Player

Hey guys! My name is Chris and I have been reading these boards for about 2 years now. I'm a big GIANTS fan and just wanted to show off some of my stuff and sort of use this thread to introduce myself.

Thanks for looking!!! Go GIANTS!!!

yaaaoo</P>

I haventcollected anything in YEARS...like probably 15 years....but I did get my hands on some awesome stuff as a kid.
    (at work so i cant show pics rt now)

-I have a 69 Mickey Mantle
    -I have the 89 UD Griffey Jr. RC which took me like 3 years to get by spending all my allowance on packs when the card shop found unopened boxes on ocassion. lol
    -71 Topps Roberto Clemente
    -(ppl laugh at this one) i have a PSA 9 1986 Fleer Spud Webb RC (same year as the Jordan RC). For some reason, it's actually worth some money lol
    -I have an Autographed 95 UD Ken Griffey Jr. card!

Junior is my all time favorite baseball player

And despite it's lack of value, i have a binder full of only Michael Jordan cards, probably about 150 of them....and about 30 MJ cards that i considered "case worthy" at the time I got them cuz they were worth a bit more.
    Of course now, half this stuff is worth garbage. But it kept me out of trouble as a kid as I had a hobby lol.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread