+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I am shocked at the threads i am seeing.

All of a sudden the majority of you are ****y again. What happened? You do know this 49ers team just came off of a big game vs the saints right? You do know that this same 49ers team beat us earlier on in the year, and you do know that alex smith played better than eli that game right?

You do know we got swept by the redskins this year, right? You do know we came off of a huge win vs the eagles in week 3 and got beat by TJ, and the seahawks right?

I am not trying to be a party pooper here or bring anyone's spirit down, but you need to cut the ****iness out for your own good. We are not invincible. Even if we outplay the 49ers and dont turn the ball over, we still have to worry about the 13th man. The officiating crew. They have been screwing us over lately and it will probably happen again this game.

We can very well get blown out this game if we dont come in with the right mentality. we are in the NFC companionship game in playoffs. Anything can happen so how could you just shrug off a 13-3 team that made it this far?

Just like that, one mistake and this game could be in the books. i dont want to look back in the year reflecting on how the season and postseason could have turned out. I dont wan't to turn off the game thinking about about how we could have won. i want this team to win the superbowl.

I want steve smith to regret signing with the eagles. When Eli said he feels hes in the same class as brady EVEYRONE LAUGHED including myself. Now how beautiful/sweet/crazy, would it be if he was to not only win the superbowl this year, but BEAT BRADY........ AGAIN, as he does it?

In order for all of this to happen the players must understand that this will not be an easy game and that they will have to keep working harder each week. No breaks. If you think we will just go in there this sunday and blow the 49ers out at home, dont even watch the game. Seriously. Don't even turn the game on. We cant let off of the gas or will we get smacked!.

respect all fear none.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Re: I am shocked at the threads i am seeing.

You act like the fans are going to be the ones going on the field Sunday. The players are handling their business and that's all that matters.

I like your Passion but dude, relax. Your not one the team. It doesn't matter if some dude in his living room is ****y about the game. I literally think we are going to kick the **** out the 9ers, doesn't change what's going to happen.

Bench Player

Hey it's cool for fans to be ****y, but if players were starting these threads it would be shocking. You should see some of the guys over 9er forums, but like here, most of the fans realize that this is a game that will most likely be decided by one play.

What we have here is two solid teams that are good in all facets of the game. The two most complete teams left in the playoffs are facing each other on Sunday and it is going to be a battle. I'm rooting for my Niners, but if we lose, I will be hopping on your bandwagon for a couple weeks.

[quote user="Sundown"]You act like the fans are going to be the ones going on the field Sunday. The players are handling their business and that's all that matters.[/quote]

I guess you could say i believe in karma. No matter what it is, usually the person, team, player, fan, or what ever it is, who is the ****iness is the one who loses. I'm sure i am not the only one who realizes this.

Think about all of the experiences you had in life. If you look back i am sure you would understand what i mean. I bet all the saints fans probably felt the same way before last week.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

There's no way the players are taking this game lightly. You don't overlook a team that went 13-3, and boasted one of the top defenses all season, especially under Tom Coughlin. He will have these guys prepared and ready to go.

As for the fans being ****y, why shouldn't we feel confident? We are BALLIN' right now. We are arguably the hottest team in the NFL right now and we're playing very good balanced football.

Next stop on the Revenge Tour: SAN FRAN.

ALL ABOARD THE BIG BLUE EXPRESS!

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

The 49ers fans are acting the same way, so it evens out.

The Niners scare the crap out of me. Great D.... Great running game.... Sloppy field and home field advantage give them a serious edge. I feel better about the beating the Niners than I would have if we played the Saints though.

No ****y here. ... Just a sick, nervous stomach, sweaty palms, and a racing heart beat here. Sunday can't get here fast enough.

Scoops

I know where your coming from...this is the hardest team the giants will face

Bench Player

[quote user="Marvelousmik"]All of a sudden the majority of you are ****y again. What happened? You do know this 49ers team just came off of a big game vs the saints right? You do know that this same 49ers team beat us earlier on in the year, and you do know that alex smith played better than eli that game right?
    [/quote]

While I don't condone trash talking, there's nothing wrong with being a little ****y, c'mon, we're all excited, same as the 9ers fans.

The outcome of the game has already been set and nothing will change it, not unless fire and brimstone starts to fall from the sky, and cats and dogs start living together.....then, I'd say we've got a problem.