+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast

New York Rangers 2011-2012

I forgot to make this earlier this year. So far it's been a very slow start. Hopefully they can pick it up with a win in Vancouver.

Re: New York Rangers 2011-2012

What a goal by Rupp!

Awesome win. Henrik is the best goalie in the league.

GREAT game by King Henrik, he really is the reason we were able to stop nearly 40 shots

McDonoguh was killin it last nite

And I have no idea what Doobie was thinking droppin em with Bielski last nite, all he did was hold on for dear life. C'mon Doob, hit up Jacobs and get a few boxing lessons, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

All-Pro

go Maple Leafs.. /sarcasm lol

i've adopted the Oilers as my temporary team to follow.. still chasin the dream of Hamilton getting a team

[quote user="bandwgn86"]go Maple Leafs.. /sarcasm lol

i've adopted the Oilers as my temporary team to follow.. still chasin the dream of Hamilton getting a team [/quote]What about Canada's newest team (to return home) The Winnipeg Jets??

You know my stance on Canada and the NHL, get the Nordiques back to Quebec then the next expansion teams should be in Canada and Northen Cities in the US. Other than a select few teams, the Sunbelt move hasnt worked for Bettman

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"]go Maple Leafs.. /sarcasm lol

i've adopted the Oilers as my temporary team to follow.. still chasin the dream of Hamilton getting a team [/quote]What about Canada's newest team (to return home) The Winnipeg Jets??

You know my stance on Canada and the NHL, get the Nordiques back to Quebec then the next expansion teams should be in Canada and Northen Cities in the US.* Other than a select few teams, the Sunbelt move hasnt worked for Bettman
    [/quote]shoulda been Hamilton so i'm a little bitter over the Jets

hi Kase how was theee game?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"]go Maple Leafs.. /sarcasm lol

You know my stance on Canada and the NHL, get the Nordiques back to Quebec then the next expansion teams should be in Canada and Northen Cities in the US. Other than a select few teams, the Sunbelt move hasnt worked for Bettman

hi Kase how was theee game?[/quote]I think Quebec deserves a team especially after their big stand at that Islanders game last year.

Oh man THEE game was outstanding, it was excellent hanging out with everyone and we couldnt have picked a more exciting game

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"]go Maple Leafs.. /sarcasm lol

You know my stance on Canada and the NHL, get the Nordiques back to Quebec then the next expansion teams should be in Canada and Northen Cities in the US.* Other than a select few teams, the Sunbelt move hasnt worked for Bettman

hi Kase how was theee game?[/quote]I think Quebec deserves a team especially after their big stand at that Islanders game last year.

Oh man THEE game was outstanding, it was excellent hanging out with everyone and we couldnt have picked a more exciting game
    [/quote]what do you think about Houston as a market? i cant see that little nazi Bettman giving Canada 2 teams in a row.
    wish i was at that game..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"]go Maple Leafs.. /sarcasm lol

[/quote]what do you think about Houston as a market? i cant see that little nazi Bettman giving Canada 2 teams in a row.
    wish i was at that game..[/quote]I dont see it. I know its a big city with a large population but just look at how Atlanta and Phoenix did.

Then again I was wrong about LA being able to support 2 teams..... Bring back the Whalers!!!! (I loved their jersey's)