+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Re: New York Rangers 2011-2012

Great win today.

Every game is tough.

You are awfully critical @inexorably.

They are in 1st place for a reason, and they might break a points record. Be happy. New York fans typically are never satisfied

Looks like this team is slumping a bit. They can fix it, they just have to stop with so many turnovers.

[quote user="Gmen2005"]Looks like this team is slumping a bit. They can fix it, they just have to stop with so many turnovers.
    [/quote]

Better now than later!

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="Gmen2005"]Looks like this team is slumping a bit. They can fix it, they just have to stop with so many turnovers.
    [/quote]

Better now than later![/quote]
    definitely. They'll figure it out. Torts won't let this go on. Hopefully they get a win tonight in Chicago.

I am critical of this team.

And I feel it is justified. I have been an fan of the Blueshirts for over 30 years and yes I am happy that they are playing the type of hockey I feel they are capable of... for the most part.

But when you see **** performances like the last two games against NJ and Ottawa... how can you not be critical?

I really like the general direction this team is heading but it drives me nuts to see how piss poor our power play is... we have been in the bottom five of the entire NHL on the power play this season... imagine if we were just average on the PP...

Also, Pittsburgh isn't goin away any time soon and at the start of the games tonight they are 6pts back.

So, yea, maybe I am critical of this team but I am like that with the Giants and the Yankees as well. Doesn't mean I'm not happy for the most part with what they have done but, being a fan of successful NY teams... Anything less than a championship is a failure in my opinion.

Of course, considering how mediocre the Rangers have been over the past decade, a deep playoff run would be a successful season in my opinion and would make for a bright future.

EDIT: pens 4pts back now... hard not to be critical after a third loss in regulation and blowing the game in the final 8 mins.

Been playing like ****, I rather them slump now than come near playoff time. I am sure they'll get back , watch

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Been playing like ****, I rather them slump now than come near playoff time. I am sure they'll get back , watch[/quote]
    Hope so. I think they may lose the number one seed though.

[quote user="Gmen2005"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Been playing like ****, I rather them slump now than come near playoff time. I am sure they'll get back , watch[/quote]
    Hope so. I think they may lose the number one seed though.
    [/quote]

It's a possibility, I wouldn't doubt it.

Penguins are strong and on fire, but you'd think they'd slump eventually too.

As long as we're in the playoffs and around 1-3, maybe 4, i'm okay with it.

To go from 1 to 5 would be a huge disappointment.

ATo be honest, I rather be #2 than #1, but I also want to be deemed division winners as well, so I'd hope it isnt the penguins who pass us.

I feel if we take the #1 seed, we'll have a tough time playing the #8, especially since #8 teams always almost play on fire.

Plus Washington could very easily be the #8 seed which I am worried about playing in a 7 game series again.

Unless we get Winnipeg, we could definitely beat them in a 7 game series

So went ot the game last night.

Hagelin-Richards-Gaborik line is AMAZING.

If torts doesn't keep this line-up, he's crazy