+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Re: New York Rangers 2011-2012

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"]go Maple Leafs.. /sarcasm lol

i've adopted the Oilers as my temporary team to follow.. still chasin the dream of Hamilton getting a team [/quote]What about Canada's newest team (to return home) The Winnipeg Jets??

You know my stance on Canada and the NHL, get the Nordiques back to Quebec then the next expansion teams should be in Canada and Northen Cities in the US.* Other than a select few teams, the Sunbelt move hasnt worked for Bettman
    [/quote]shoulda been Hamilton so i'm a little bitter over the Jets

hi Kase how was theee game?[/quote]I think Quebec deserves a team especially after their big stand at that Islanders game last year.

Oh man THEE game was outstanding, it was excellent hanging out with everyone and we couldnt have picked a more exciting game
    [/quote]what do you think about Houston as a market? i cant see that little nazi Bettman giving Canada 2 teams in a row.
    wish i was at that game..[/quote]I dont see it.* I know its a big city with a large population but just look at how Atlanta and Phoenix did.*

Then again I was wrong about LA being able to support 2 teams..... Bring back the Whalers!!!! (I loved their jersey's)
    [/quote]lol.. heh whats going on with the Islanders?? they getting a new arena or are they next for relocation

And I wont kid myself Bettman wont give Canada 2 teams in a row, he HATES the old tyme (Eddie Shore eh!!) fanbase

....Machine took my f'n quarter!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"]go Maple Leafs.. /sarcasm lol

i've adopted the Oilers as my temporary team to follow.. still chasin the dream of Hamilton getting a team [/quote]What about Canada's newest team (to return home) The Winnipeg Jets??

You know my stance on Canada and the NHL, get the Nordiques back to Quebec then the next expansion teams should be in Canada and Northen Cities in the US. Other than a select few teams, the Sunbelt move hasnt worked for Bettman
    [/quote]shoulda been Hamilton so i'm a little bitter over the Jets

hi Kase how was theee game?[/quote]I think Quebec deserves a team especially after their big stand at that Islanders game last year.

Oh man THEE game was outstanding, it was excellent hanging out with everyone and we couldnt have picked a more exciting game
    [/quote]what do you think about Houston as a market? i cant see that little nazi Bettman giving Canada 2 teams in a row.
    wish i was at that game..[/quote]I dont see it. I know its a big city with a large population but just look at how Atlanta and Phoenix did.

Then again I was wrong about LA being able to support 2 teams..... Bring back the Whalers!!!! (I loved their jersey's)
    [/quote]lol.. heh whats going on with the Islanders?? they getting a new arena or are they next for relocation[/quote]Islanders arent getting a new arena in the county theyre in. If anything I could see them moving to Queens next to Citifield, begging to get in on the new arena in Brooklyn or even moving to Stamford or Bridgeport CT, one of those cities along I-95 in CT.

I just dont see them leaving the NY Metro area
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

All-Pro

hate to see Isle's leave but the fans gotta start showing up.. we'd take care of them up here

Eddie Shore.. now theres a name i havent heard in a while.. Boston always gets the best defensemen lol

any mention of an Eddie usually is followed by Shack in these parts..

[quote user="bandwgn86"]hate to see Isle's leave but the fans gotta start showing up.. we'd take care of them up here [/quote]Id hate to see them leave cause I love the rivalry, but the only time their fans ever show up is when they play the Rangers and then again most of the people filling the seats are Rangers fans

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hate to see Isle's leave but the fans gotta start showing up.. we'd take care of them up here [/quote]Id hate to see them leave cause I love the rivalry, but the only time their fans ever show up is when they play the Rangers and then again most of the people filling the seats are Rangers fans
    [/quote]wasnt to many rivalries in Hockey as intense imo..
    hear Jerseys having some $$ problems aswell..
    in 4 years Quebec will have built its brand new shiney empty arena just incase a team needs to move in a hurry...

bad loss last night. Time for the Rangers to wake up...

Same **** different year for this team.

Can't score on the power play...
    Can't score hardly at all...

And when they do... like today against Ottawa... can't hold a lead.

Up 4-1 and let the sens score 3 goals in like 10 mins.

Looks like this season will be the same as last one.

Blueshirts will be looking to eek into the post season in the last few weeks to get the 8th spot in the East.

Pathetic.

Finally have power/internet []

Good to see the Rangers playing well. Gotta beat the Jets tonight!

Rangers with a 4 game winning streak, look like the New York Blues are doing work lately. Hopefully they keep the streak alive against Ottawa

Those looking to talk about rangers sports should message me, I am on a good forums where we talk about the rangers and many other stuff!