+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Re: New York Rangers 2011-2012

Rangers should of pulled the trigger on Nash..

That hurt so much.

[quote user="bandwgn86"]SC finals congrats devils fans..LA is gonna roll yah. [/quote]We will see beating the Rangers is very sweet though. Disrespect of their fans toward the Devils franchise when they have been far superior over the last 20 years is a joke
    Hey Rangers an idea get a real Forward. Gaborik isnt very good.

Veteran

I guess this thread might as well be closed []..... Go Devils!!

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="bandwgn86"]SC finals congrats devils fans..LA is gonna roll yah. [/quote]We will see beating the Rangers is very sweet though. Disrespect of their fans toward the Devils franchise when they have been far superior over the last 20 years is a joke[/quote]good luck in the finals. TBH I never thought NJ would made it past the first round..

The Rangers did a lot better than I thought they would this season. Next year we'll get Sauer back and hopefully Kreider can keep up his offense. I love the future of this team, and I hope they can win a cup for Henrik because he deserves one more than anyone in the league right now. Overall I still love this team and will support them no matter what, and hats off to the Devils.

As of now though, I will root for the kings, and cannot wait until next year!

We'll be back. I promise.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="bandwgn86"]SC finals congrats devils fans..LA is gonna roll yah. [/quote]We will see beating the Rangers is very sweet though. Disrespect of their fans toward the Devils franchise when they have been far superior over the last 20 years is a joke[/quote]good luck in the finals. TBH I never thought NJ would made it past the first round..[/quote]The Devils finished 7 points behind the Rangers, 2 behind the Flyers this year.This belief that the Devils were over matched is ridiculous

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="bandwgn86"]SC finals congrats devils fans..LA is gonna roll yah. [/quote]We will see beating the Rangers is very sweet though. Disrespect of their fans toward the Devils franchise when they have been far superior over the last 20 years is a joke
    Hey Rangers an idea get a real Forward. Gaborik isnt very good.[/quote]

Maybe they'll sign Bernier. Broadway could always use another good actress.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="bandwgn86"]SC finals congrats devils fans..LA is gonna roll yah. [/quote]We will see beating the Rangers is very sweet though. Disrespect of their fans toward the Devils franchise when they have been far superior over the last 20 years is a joke[/quote]good luck in the finals. TBH I never thought NJ would made it past the first round..[/quote]

Why not? They had a good season and they played it much smarter than the Rangers did. That moron Tortorella burned his team out trying to win a meaningless regular season, which cost him in the playoffs.

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="bandwgn86"]SC finals congrats devils fans..LA is gonna roll yah. [/quote]We will see beating the Rangers is very sweet though. Disrespect of their fans toward the Devils franchise when they have been far superior over the last 20 years is a joke[/quote]good luck in the finals. TBH I never thought NJ would made it past the first round..[/quote]The Devils finished 7 points behind the Rangers, 2 behind the Flyers this year.This belief that the Devils were over matched is ridiculous[/quote]not worth discussing at this point. Besides i don't want to take anything away from Devils or their fans. Bring home the hardware Marty.