+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768

Re: New York Rangers 2011-2012

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]Conn Smythe should go to the referees. This game was garbage. That coming from a Rangers fan.[/quote]

Watching that celebration made me sick... I would rather the Devils win the cup than see a team get screwed over by the NHL like the Devils did. Absolutely sickening. This sport is almost as fixed as boxing though boxing is forever marred by that Manny Pacquiao loss[/quote]Why I agree .Bernier still didnt need to do that in Game 6 of the Finals. That was the worst time to take it 2. The Kings had come out with so much energy, Devils just needed to withstand that 1st period. I knew they were cooked as soon as the 5 minutes when up. Kings had great chances 5-5 early in that game. Soon as they had that advantage it was over. It was clear from the start the Kings were better then the Devils . Broduer played above himself for most of the series.

Lol @ devils

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]Conn Smythe should go to the referees. This game was garbage. That coming from a Rangers fan.[/quote]

Watching that celebration made me sick... I would rather the Devils win the cup than see a team get screwed over by the NHL like the Devils did. Absolutely sickening. This sport is almost as fixed as boxing though boxing is forever marred by that Manny Pacquiao loss[/quote]Why I agree .Bernier still didnt need to do that in Game 6 of the Finals. That was the worst time to take it 2. The Kings had come out with so much energy, Devils just needed to withstand that 1st period. I knew they were cooked as soon as the 5 minutes when up. Kings had great chances 5-5 early in that game. Soon as they had that advantage it was over. It was clear from the start the Kings were better then the Devils . Broduer played above himself for most of the series.[/quote]
    Stoll should have gotten the same penalty 3 seconds before Bernier did for his hit on Gionta. mother f***ing disgrace.