+ Reply to Thread

Not yet discussed.

I'm watching the NFL replay as most of you are. And what stands out to me more than anything is how well the receivers worked into open areas of zone coverage and got open for Eli when GB dropped 4 db's and 4 lb's into coverage. Eli had tons of time as GB only rushed 3 guys and Nicks, Ballard, Cruz and well, evryone worked very hard to keep the play alive for Eli to find em. Great job. For those of us who have said our WR's are not always on the same page with Eli, Sunday showed how hard they worked to make this team a real threat!!
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Re: Not yet discussed.

[quote user="gfanblue"]I'm watching the NFL replay as most of you are. And what stands out to me more than anything is how well the receivers worked into open areas of zone coverage and got open for Eli when GB dropped 4 db's and 4 lb's into coverage. Eli had tons of time as GB only rushed 3 guys and Nicks, Ballard, Cruz and well, evryone worked very hard to keep the play alive for Eli to find em. Great job. For those of us who have said our WR's are not always on the same page with Eli, Sunday showed how hard they worked to make this team a real threat!!
    [/quote]

i really feel like nicks and cruz have a good understanding where the other one is going to be and are getting each other open alot

Re: Not yet discussed.

GB just didn't have the D to match up...unlike SF. It was their one weakness all year long and it caught up with them. I don't think SF is going to give all that time to Eli and our WR's won't be nearly as open.