+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Come 2-3 o'clock Sunday.....

....what will you be doing to build up in preparation for the game? I will probably take a good nap so I won't have to think about the game , then wake up and finish the Ravens Pats then it's go time. Anything y'all do in particular leading up to kickoff ?

Re: Come 2-3 o'clock Sunday.....

[quote user="Salsa80"]....what will you be doing to build up in preparation for the game? I will probably take a good nap so I won't have to think about the game , then wake up and finish the Ravens Pats then it's go time. Anything y'all do in particular leading up to kickoff ?[/quote]Probably going ape ****, giving myself a pep-talk like I'm about to hit the field, a series of adrenalin filled push ups and crunches and a lot of shadow boxing. the usual for big games.

[quote user="Salsa80"]....what will you be doing to build up in preparation for the game? I will probably take a good nap so I won't have to think about the game , then wake up and finish the Ravens Pats then it's go time. Anything y'all do in particular leading up to kickoff ?[/quote]

Church, every week lol.

Figure I better get in good with the man upstairs just in case I have a heart attack during the game.

Then I usually cookup some gameday food

Bench Player

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="Salsa80"]....what will you be doing to build up in preparation for the game? I will probably take a good nap so I won't have to think about the game , then wake up and finish the Ravens Pats then it's go time. Anything y'all do in particular leading up to kickoff ?[/quote]Probably going ape ****, giving myself a pep-talk like I'm about to hit the field, a series of adrenalin filled push ups and crunches and a lot of shadow boxing. the usual for big games.[/quote]

Haha, yea, I feel like right before big games is the best time to work out because I'm so pumped

All-Pro

[quote user="Salsa80"][quote user="XxBigWhitxX"][quote user="Salsa80"]....what will you be doing to build up in preparation for the game? I will probably take a good nap so I won't have to think about the game , then wake up and finish the Ravens Pats then it's go time. Anything y'all do in particular leading up to kickoff ?[/quote]Probably going ape ****, giving myself a pep-talk like I'm about to hit the field, a series of adrenalin filled push ups and crunches and a lot of shadow boxing. the usual for big games.[/quote]

Watch end of ravens pats game and then realize we are one of only 3 teams left
    Haha, yea, I feel like right before big games is the best time to work out because I'm so pumped[/quote]
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Watching the Ravens-Pats game.

Bench Player

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Watching the Ravens-Pats game.[/quote]

Same here.

Bench Player

I will be tailgating with my pops and drinking many beers before we head into the 'Stick!

as a snack.....

Scoops

Alot of pacing, checking out the message boards, eatin, watchin Pats game, basically anything to keep my mind off the game which does not start until 6:30pm which I kinda like, perfect!!! I have this calmness to me not like the Fudge Packers game, I am really confident about this Sunday, I just do no think their offense will keep us on the edge of our seats, Smith sacked 44times during they which means he holds it.....NOT GOOD FOR THE NINERS, NO WAY WE LOOSE THIS GAME, HONESTLY!!!!! GMEN will win easily