+ Reply to Thread

With all the conspiracy theories. Why not shut down the NFL til they perfect Robot Refs

That way we get rid of all bad officiating problems. Then so that the players can't be bribed. Let's do away with real players, and go exclusively to Robot players. Gee we should have that technology in about 100 years. And then we will only need 2 teams. 1 in the Western Hemisphere, and 1 in the Western Hemisphere. Let's call them the American Spacleys vs the Eurasion Sprockets.
    See I can also make stupid threads, by the way I am not joking. This will do away with all bad officiating, and cheating playing also.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

Starter

Re: With all the conspiracy theories. Why not shut down the NFL til they perfect Robot Refs

No mystery. You get a friend to place a bet in Vegas, then you go to work.

Re: With all the conspiracy theories. Why not shut down the NFL til they perfect Robot Refs

Your intellect is beyond me. I am in awe.

No Conspiracy theories are stupid. I actually came up with a way to fix the NFL. So that the Refs can no longer be faulty. And you got the nerve to cry about the only fix. Then you have the nerve to call me stupid. I have yet to see you come up with a fix for the problem. Or, do you just wanna sit there and Whine all day about this. Well stupid here is some <font size="6">Cheese <font size="3">to go with it. After all I have already said. Conspiracy theories are <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring.<font color="#000000"><font size="3"> Someone please get me a pillow and blanket. These Conspiracy theories make me wanna [|-)][|-)][|-)]</font></font></font></font></font></font>

[quote user="flamethrower"]No Conspiracy theories are stupid. I actually came up with a way to fix the NFL. So that the Refs can no longer be faulty. And you got the nerve to cry about the only fix. Then you have the nerve to call me stupid. I have yet to see you come up with a fix for the problem. Or, do you just wanna sit there and Whine all day about this. Well stupid here is some <font size="6">Cheese <font size="3">to go with it. After all I have already said. Conspiracy theories are <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring.<font color="#000000"><font size="3"> Someone please get me a pillow and blanket. These Conspiracy theories make me wanna [|-)][|-)][|-)]</font></font></font></font></font></font>
    [/quote]

Yes, the Robot idea is a good one. Are all people from Texas as stupid as you?

Seeing as how you have done nothing but cry, and invent conspiracy theories. I actually came up with a solution. Basically my reply is cheese to go with your constant whining.

Someone is still a little salty about losing to the Ravens aren't. Take your meds.

Not the least bit upset about that game. I figured that the Ravens Defense would be too much for Yates. And, was proven 100% right. I was happy that the Texans were in the game at the end. And, happy that they won their first playoff game.
    Notice that I didn't invent a new conspiracy to make it sound better for the team that I root for. Notice that I actually gave the Ravens Credit for winning the game.
    My thread was started to bait the Conspiracy theorists.
    I also admit that the refs blew calls in that Giants Packers game. But, their blown calls didn't affect the outcome of the game. Just made it more competitive than it should have been.

yeeeeeeshh

[quote user="zigwontdieNYG"]yeeeeeeshh[/quote]
    Now that is funny. Too bad there ain't no 24 hour IHOP's in Philly.