Closed Thread

Mods please read

Ok why are you locking my post mattbudmod? Everytime I make a post you have a freaking issue, get a life did screw your wife or something? I could care less if you suspend me ill create another acct thays all im pretty sure all of your post were not greatly appreciated by all you can have your post count up but screw everyone else....? This isnt for all Mods, just the jerk! Get a life get a real paying job buddy

Re: Mods please read

mmb is a good poster/mod. if you private message him, and quickly edit-and delete this and just PM u wont get banned and u will make ur point, whatever that is, to him.

he may not even lock ur threads bc of something u did, but bc of something some one else did.

and the thread u created that got locked, well i dont know why he locked it. yes you could have put it in the thousands of threads about eli, but still i dunno why he did that, u didnt say anything wrong imo.

he did say tho he's only locking it bc u could have made that post in any of the eli threads.

i'd suggest just go ahead and edit your post, cut your poste, private mssg MMB by clicking on his user name, clicking on send private mssg, and then pasting the post you cut. don't want to see ya get banned over something pretty insignifcant. peace

Banned

Wow... yeah do what 420 said. I like you for the fact that we came on this board this summer in the same frame of mind. You went all out though and I couldn't back your opinion because it way too extreme lol. I know you're a true fan tho and is most likely pleased that Eli is playing well like the rest of us. Be easy fam and edit the post.

I locked this one. Take your issue with MMB private
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka