+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Eli 's # of SB rings predictions

I'm not jumping the gun in any way, this is a simple prediction thread. Eli Manning has 1 ring from arguably the best super bowl win of all time. He's two games away from his second. With at least 5 years (hoping for 8) of football at his peak left, and a Giants team brimming with talent, how many rings does he retire with? And does he go down as the best Manning in the history of the NFL because of those rings.

I'm going with 4 rings, and he is the best Manning in the history of the NFL. Peyton's career looks to be fading and I think he only retires with 1.

Re: Eli 's # of SB rings predictions

[quote user="Bigg Bluee"]I'm not jumping the gun in any way, this is a simple prediction thread. Eli Manning has 1 ring from arguably the best super bowl win of all time. He's two games away from his second. With at least 5 years (hoping for 8) of football at his peak left, and a Giants team brimming with talent, how many rings does he retire with? And does he go down as the best Manning in the history of the NFL because of those rings.

I'm going with 4 rings, and he is the best Manning in the history of the NFL. Peyton's career looks to be fading and I think he only retires with 1.[/quote]you are jumping the gun. Lets see what happens this year 1st.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Bench Player

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="Bigg Bluee"]I'm not jumping the gun in any way, this is a simple prediction thread. Eli Manning has 1 ring from arguably the best super bowl win of all time. He's two games away from his second. With at least 5 years (hoping for 8) of football at his peak left, and a Giants team brimming with talent, how many rings does he retire with? And does he go down as the best Manning in the history of the NFL because of those rings.

I'm going with 4 rings, and he is the best Manning in the history of the NFL. Peyton's career looks to be fading and I think he only retires with 1.[/quote]you are jumping the gun. Lets see what happens this year 1st.[/quote]

For a fan of a team who's given up the most sacks in the nfl, you really seem confident going into sunday's game. Best pass rush in the nfl ( which you did not see earlier in the year) vs your O line? I'd really start worrying..

Bench Player

[quote user="Bigg Bluee"]For a fan of a team who's given up the most sacks in the nfl, you really seem confident going into sunday's game. Best pass rush in the nfl ( which you did not see earlier in the year) vs your O line? I'd really start worrying..[/quote]

for a fan of a team with a turnover machine qb you sure seem confident considering we had the most takeaways in the nfl!

1-2 more. I think the biggest factor will be who takes the HC position once TC decides to retire. I mean, there's always the chance we run into Ray Handley 2.0

Because he was really a turnover machine this year. And especially in the playoffs. If your going to cite stats, do it correctly. Fallacious arguments will get you nowhere, west coast bum.

Bench Player

[quote user="Bigg Bluee"]Because he was really a turnover machine this year. And especially in the playoffs. If your going to cite stats, do it correctly. Fallacious arguments will get you nowhere, west coast bum.[/quote]
    16 ints is alot. It was more than brees and we forced the best offense ever in the saints to commit 5 turnovers in addition to 4 more near turnovers!

You do realize we did the same thing to a better offense in the packers, and we beat the patriots, the best offense in the nfl. Don't say the saints had the best offense when they most certainly didn't. You are playing a Giants team that has beaten both number 1 seeded teams this year, remember that. Just remember that.

[quote user="Bigg Bluee"]You do realize we did the same thing to a better offense in the packers, and we beat the patriots, the best offense in the nfl. Don't say the saints had the best offense when they most certainly didn't. You are playing a Giants team that has beaten both number 1 seeded teams this year, remember that. Just remember that.[/quote]You forgot to say on their homefield in front of their homer fans.