+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Officially disdain

49ers fans. Classless. They come in here making 9/11 jokes and don't even have the balls to let us register at their forum. Beating them this weekend is now just as much about seeing them suffer as the giants going to the superbowl. At least for me. This is mostly because they are doomed to another five years of mediocrity come next season and we won't have to deal with them for quite some time.

Re: Officially disdain

[quote user="Bigg Bluee"]49ers fans. Classless. They come in here making 9/11 jokes and don't even have the balls to let us register at their forum. Beating them this weekend is now just as much about seeing them suffer as the giants going to the superbowl. At least for me. This is mostly because they are doomed to another five years of mediocrity come next season and we won't have to deal with them for quite some time.[/quote]

do unto others...

what comes around...

it's weird really, where are the decent fans of opposing teams?

What shocks me is if you think about it ONLY the Cowboys fans have remained the MOST civil.

Cowboys fans !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

Right up there with philly and jets fans. Too bad for themtheir D is severely overated. </P>

Starter

[quote user="OX1"]

*Right up there with philly and jets fans. Too bad for them*their D is severely overated. </P>[/quote]We never made 9/11 jokes. In fact the year 911 happened, we gave your team a standing O and chanted USA....

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="OX1"]

Right up there with philly and jets fans. Too bad for themtheir D is severely overated. </p>[/quote]We never made 9/11 jokes. In fact the year 911 happened, we gave your team a standing O and chanted USA....[/quote]

I've seen a handful of opposing fans make 9/11 jokes the past few weeks. However, I'm pretty sure those few idiots are just outliers and in no way represent the rest of the fan base.