+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

According to Dez "The Cowboys are unbeatable"

Dez goes on to say the Cowboys beat themselves to lose their games AND made a comment the NFL is easier than college. Dude goes missing the 2nd half of games yet the NFL is easier? Dude has tons of talent but can't run a good route and bone headed diva to boot, what an idiot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuYsAPGnIjQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=apdVH63oTno

Re: According to Dez "The Cowboys are unbeatable"

Dez isn't smart, but I'd agree that two of the three games we lost were games we gave up.

Edit: I like his confidence but the comment shouldn't have made it out of the locker room.

[quote user="Ntegrase96"]Dez isn't smart, but I'd agree that two of the three games we lost were games we gave up.
    [/quote]

I can't remember how the last couple games ended/lost, ints and bad play calling?

Dez goes purely on talent and doesn't work to hone his skills. He doesn't know the playbook or how to run a good route. Honestly he doesn't deserve to wear the 88. I couldn't stand Irvin but i respected how much he worked at his craft. Dez not so much. The new stadium isn't big enough to hold that big of an ego.

Irvin is an all-time great. A hell of a player, a Cowboy legend but one thing's for sure...the next 88 isn't even a Cowboy.

Hakeem the Dream will soon make believers out of the naysayers and will open the eyes of those who still don't know.

End of story.

[quote user="GiantWarfare"]Irvin is an all-time great. A hell of a player, a Cowboy legend but one thing's for sure...the next 88 isn't even a Cowboy.

Hakeem the Dream will soon make believers out of the naysayers and will open the eyes of those who still don't know.

End of story.
    [/quote]

QFT!!!!!!!!

[quote user="GiantWarfare"]Irvin is an all-time great. A hell of a player, a Cowboy legend but one thing's for sure...the next 88 isn't even a Cowboy.

End of story.
    [/quote]

Nicks is very good. Comparing he and Bryant may not last too much longer. Nicks is fielding what I think is close to his ceiling for potential, whereas Bryant is nowhere near it.

There are indications that Dez doesn't know the playbook. Bryant's football IQ and injuries may keep him from reaching full potential. He's good enough to get by on skill alone but he could be so much better.

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="GiantWarfare"]Irvin is an all-time great. A hell of a player, a Cowboy legend but one thing's for sure...the next 88 isn't even a Cowboy.

End of story.
    [/quote]

Nicks is very good. Comparing he and Bryant may not last too much longer. Nicks is fielding what I think is close to his ceiling for potential, whereas Bryant is nowhere near it.

There are indications that Dez doesn't know the playbook. Bryant's football IQ and injuries may keep him from reaching full potential. He's good enough to get by on skill alone but he could be so much better.
    [/quote]

Your really think Nicks is getting close to his ceiling!? Nicks had almost a 1000yd season his rookie year and thats missing games. It takes 3rd year W/O to get that achievement. He's starting his 3rd year and he's 7th in the league in yds. I don't think he's close to his potential yet.

Dez has the talent in the world but i don't think he'll ever maximize it. He's too boneheaded and a result he'll never reach his ceiling. Nicks will have a better career than Dez

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="GiantWarfare"]Irvin is an all-time great. A hell of a player, a Cowboy legend but one thing's for sure...the next 88 isn't even a Cowboy.

End of story.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Well we all know the mental part is half the game. No matter how physically talented/gifted a player may be, if they lack the stuff between the ears to better themselves then its just "potential" wasted.

BTW I do agree, Dez may have a higher ceiling than Nicks based solely from an athletic standpoint but Nicks also has a ways to go before developing into the final product. Nicks is far from maximizing his potential. Trust me on that.

And lets not act like Nicks is a slouch athletically. Dez had a higher vert by only 2 inches and Nicks has shown to be plenty fast with pads on.

Both are physical. Both are talented. But Nicks has the clear edge until Dez proves me otherwise.

[quote user="Sundown"][quote user="Ntegrase96"]Dez isn't smart, but I'd agree that two of the three games we lost were games we gave up.
    [/quote]

I can't remember how the last couple games ended/lost, ints and bad play calling?

Dez goes purely on talent and doesn't work to hone his skills. He doesn't know the playbook or how to run a good route. Honestly he doesn't deserve to wear the 88. I couldn't stand Irvin but i respected how much he worked at his craft. Dez not so much. The new stadium isn't big enough to hold that big of an ego.[/quote]

He's got a reputation for being lazy, but I'm not so sure how accurate that statement is. On game day nobody gives more effort the Bryant. If he's lazy, it's outside of the lines. He's a kid who needs a positive influence.

The first two games we've lost have were turnover implosions, the last one was because we were conservative due to the fact that we had implosions. Each game we lost we were leading in the fourth quarter... actually up until the final few minutes IIRC.

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="Sundown"][quote user="Ntegrase96"]Dez isn't smart, but I'd agree that two of the three games we lost were games we gave up.
    [/quote]

Dez goes purely on talent and doesn't work to hone his skills. He doesn't know the playbook or how to run a good route. Honestly he doesn't deserve to wear the 88. I couldn't stand Irvin but i respected how much he worked at his craft. Dez not so much. The new stadium isn't big enough to hold that big of an ego.[/quote]

He's got a reputation for being lazy, but I'm not so sure how accurate that statement is. On game day nobody gives more effort the Bryant. If he's lazy, it's outside of the lines. He's a kid who needs a positive influence.

The first two games we've lost have were turnover implosions, the last one was because we were conservative due to the fact that we had implosions. Each game we lost we were leading in the fourth quarter... actually up until the final few minutes IIRC.
    [/quote]

I just feel like a true playmaker shows up in the 4th. haven't seen him do that yet. He has a the energy in the world just he needs to apply to the game when it counts.

I know one things for sure and we can agree on the Rangers better put the smack down on them Cards!!!