+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: According to Dez "The Cowboys are unbeatable"

Re: According to Dez "The Cowboys are unbeatable"

That is true however maybe this time his plan might just work and that is what I am worried about. They just looked super efficient,..is all I am saying.

[quote user="syrup1964"]That is true however maybe this time his plan might just work and that is what I am worried about. They just looked super efficient,..is all I am saying.
    [/quote]

What plan? Do you think he plans for his team to be inconsistent, poor in the first half of the season, finish strong and then exit early from the playoffs?

That would be a pretty ****ty plan.

LOL... once in a while, they beat themselves REALLY BADLY. I guess this past Sunday, they routed themselves. Occasionally elite, unbeatable teams do that.

Veteran

im sorry, i had to re-bump this topic after last nights win.. i wonder if dez still thinks the same crazyness..

mother****er was doing cruz's salsa dance when he scored.. bet he wasn't dancing when the final whistle went off..

hate all of you cowterds.. the look on romo's and jerry jones face was PRICELESS..!

we own that dump

[quote user="rEaS"]im sorry, i had to re-bump this topic after last nights win.. i wonder if dez still thinks the same crazyness..

mother****er was doing cruz's salsa dance when he scored.. bet he wasn't dancing when the final whistle went off..

hate all of you cowterds.. the look on romo's and jerry jones face was PRICELESS..!

we own that dump
    [/quote]

Watching Jerry during our 3 games in the Best Little ***** House in Texas, otherwise known as "Jerry's Palace" or Dallas Stadium, is like watching the intro to "ABC's Wide World of Sports" back in the day.

"The thrill of victory. The agony of defeat".

All in each game. How great is that?

Veteran

Ouch, JPP could have at least bought you dinner before he had his way with you!

You guys are going to miss the good old days when you had the best pass rusher in the NFCE...

You guys may all call me CRAZY because I absolutely have no eveidence to prove this Statement. I think in the long run BARDEN will be better then both of them. LOL. YEP I said it. Barden. He was drafted as a Project just like JPP. JPP has had the time to put in Practice wise and to Hone his skills and work with coaches. HE is fast becoming one of the best DEs in the NFL. I dont think anyone will argue with that and the kid is really only in his 2nd season. </P>

Barden is a player that is very much like JPP in the sense that not many people new anything about him (JPP not even playing Football till late late late and barden playing at such a small school) and not many Teams wanted to waste draft picks on unproven players. With Barden he has really not had the time to do anything practice wise or on the field pretty much being injured since the we drafted him.</P>

So i base this strictly off of the very little i have seen from him. The Kid has the Size and build to be a monster. He has shown flashes in some of the games. He also when he has had a chance shown he knows what to do after the catch. It will be a long while before this all plays out but i think 5 or 6 seasons from now this kid will be an ELITE WR in this League. </P>

Notice i said in the NFL and not with the Giants. You never know what will happen in the future and if a guy suddenly becomes a BEAST and his contract runs out alot of times the team that has him cant afford to resign him. but we see</P>
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

although if he does CATCH FIRE like i think he will, i think he owes the GMEN for sticking with him and keeping him on the team through all his injuries and problems. Alot of us fans were calling for his head a long time ago...</P>

Same thing with Beckum. We all wanted him gone. We said he cant catch, cant stay on his feet. and on and on. Gmen stuck with him to. Same thing with DJ... Now all of the sudden they both are showing flashes of being good solid NFL Players</P>
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Jean-Jacques Taylor
    @jacquestaylor
    Dallas Cowboys' December demons are back - ESPN Dallas es.pn/t9Vxpy
    12 Dec via web

This team can only blame itself. It's too easy to say the Cowboys choked, because it implies they couldn't handle the pressure of holding a fourth-quarter lead against the Giants.

That's not what happened.

The Cowboys gave this one away. That's right, they gift-wrapped it and handed it over to the loudmouths from New York with a series of dumb mistakes and mind-numbing plays that gave the Giants no choice but to win the game.

Yep, this team and their mediatic press are full of it. Overrated and of course always excusing themselves of years and years of failure.
    Loudmouths ???? LMAO ! Priceless !!!!
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="G-Men Surg."]Jean-Jacques Taylor
    @jacquestaylor
    Dallas Cowboys' December demons are back - ESPN Dallas es.pn/t9Vxpy
    12 Dec via web

This team can only blame itself. It's too easy to say the Cowboys choked, because it implies they couldn't handle the pressure of holding a fourth-quarter lead against the Giants.

That's not what happened.

The Cowboys gave this one away. That's right, they gift-wrapped it and handed it over to the loudmouths from New York with a series of dumb mistakes and mind-numbing plays that gave the Giants no choice but to win the game.

Yep, this team and their mediatic press are full of it. Overrated and of course always excusing themselves of years and years of failure.
    Loudmouths ???? LMAO ! Priceless !!!![/quote]

true

they handed our offense 37 points and eli 400 yards

Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread