+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Well one more time huh? plus prizes!!! =/

Haven't done this in a while so why not

For the sake of fun and to pass some time and add some lively debate before game time.

Predict the final score of the Giants Vs. 49ers game on sunday

Cutting off at the first 15 Posts. the most accurate or closest by point differential will win the Avatar you see below
    (dammit i really like this one should keep it for myself... smh)

Optional: If you Can also predict the total Yards Passing / Running / TD/int of our leader Eli Manning It would be an automatic Win no tie breaker.

Might possible extend the post number depending on the success and demand of the thread.

Only for those with without Signatures or those with a desperate need to change their signatures.
    Priority will go to those without ones already.

Dont feel discouraged to predict though just state you don't need the prize and you won't be entered into the drawing.

Good luck and
    GO BIG BLUE

Rainier Jeffrey.

* Design can be altered as in color, background, fonts, size. so if you win and there is something you would like to add just PM me the altercation details and we will work out a finished composite.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Re: Well one more time huh? plus prizes!!! =/

Already won a sig from you before (nice one I might add) so I'm simply having some prediction fun

Giants 27
    49ers 24

Eli - 330 yards, 6 yards running, 2 TD's, 0 Int's

Bench Player

giants - 33
    49ers - 17

eli - 321 passing, 12 rushing, 3 TD, 1 int

Bench Player

What happens if I win since i'm a 49er fan?

49ers-27
    Giants-17

Bench Player

24-17 49ers.

Bench Player

[quote user="rainierjef"]Haven't done this in a while so why not

For the sake of fun and to pass some time and add some lively debate before game time.

Cutting off at the first 15 Posts. the most accurate or closest by point differential will win the Avatar you see below

Optional: If you Can also predict the total Yards Passing / Running / TD/int of our leader Eli Manning It would be an automatic Win no tie breaker.

Might possible extend the post number depending on the success and demand of the thread.

Only for those with without Signatures or those with a desperate need to change their signatures.

Dont feel discouraged to predict though just state you don't need the prize and you won't be entered into the drawing.

Good luck and
    GO BIG BLUE

Rainier Jeffrey.

* Design can be altered as in color, background, fonts, size. so if you win and there is something you would like to add just PM me the altercation details and we will work out a finished composite.
    [/quote]

Yo Jeffrey is this you bro? LMK its Maligaya! This has to be you, I know those glasses and your username is your name

Veteran

[quote user="REDx85xGOLD"][quote user="rainierjef"]Haven't done this in a while so why not

Good luck and
    GO BIG BLUE

Rainier Jeffrey.

[/quote]

Yo Jeffrey is this you bro? LMK its Maligaya! This has to be you, I know those glasses and your username is your name
    [/quote]

Bahahahah Maly stop trolling my boards bro lmao. whats up man ready for this game come sunday gonna be tough.

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Veteran

[quote user="REDx85xGOLD"]What happens if I win since i'm a 49er fan?

49ers-27
    Giants-17
    [/quote]

you get a rematch in madden

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Giants 28 Niners 10 ( and I'm being generous to their QB )

Bench Player

[quote user="REDx85xGOLD"][quote user="rainierjef"]Haven't done this in a while so why not

Good luck and
    GO BIG BLUE

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************** Rainier Jeffrey.

* Design can be altered as in color, background, fonts, size. so if* you win and there is something you would like to add just PM me the altercation details and we will work out a finished composite.
    [/quote]

Yo Jeffrey is this you bro? LMK its Maligaya!* This has to be you, I know those glasses and your username is your name
    [/quote]

roflmao, your name is happy?