+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NY Post Article: Niners: " Giants talking too much"

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...InaouYkLZZMdfI

Is this guy serious?? Especially:

“[The Giants] have been that way all year long, so the things they’re doing right now don’t surprise us,” Whitner said of the trash talk. “Coach [Jim Harbaugh] even warned us that was going to happen, that they were going to talk. We knew it was coming, so we’re going to continue to go about it our way and let them go about theirs.”

Giants talking 'all year'? Really? And Harbaugh warned his team that we'd be like this?? Really, again??

Dude must be confusing us with the Jets

Re: NY Post Article: Niners: " Giants talking too much"

the 49ers talk way too much about how much the giants talk

Veteran

49ers don't like confident teams I guess.

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]the 49ers talk way too much about how much the giants talk
    [/quote]

The 49ers and their fans talk way too much about how the Giants talk. Their message board has very little content except whining about the Giants talking and whining about how they are being so disrespected by the media/East Coast Bias.

What the **** are they talking about? I haven't heard any talking.....except for several SF fans who are so scared they feel the need to come here and posts stupidity.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

The Giants and their class is unquestionable and is clearly lost on some people.

Harbaugh said in his presser yesterday that the Gianst are a class org and all good stuff.

On the SF boards the fans are getting their panites in a bunch because of:

Tuck saying they can win but didnt garauntee it. So Tuck is a ***** for NOT garaunteeing a win

Rolle saying they "wont be denied"

Cruz saying he is glad they are playing the Niners as opposed to the Saints

those are just a few of the things they are getting all *****y about...

I am on the boards over there trying to be classy but telling them that if they think that is trash talking then they are way too sensitive and dont really know what trash talking is....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/san_fran_we_will_do_the_talking_rHbdxfL9InaouYkLZZ MdfI

“[The Giants] have been that way all year long, so the things they’re doing right now don’t surprise us,” Whitner said of the trash talk. “Coach [Jim Harbaugh] even warned us that was going to happen, that they were going to talk. We knew it was coming, so we’re going to continue to go about it our way and let them go about theirs.”

Giants talking 'all year'? Really? And Harbaugh warned his team that we'd be like this?? Really, again??

Dude must be confusing us with the Jets[/quote]

ehhh

when the Giants do start feeling good they do start running their flaps

granted, no where near where the Jets do, but we do
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"]http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/san_fran_we_will_do_the_talking_rHbdxfL9InaouYkLZZ MdfI

Dude must be confusing us with the Jets[/quote]

I tweeted this clown and asked him why he got toasted by Sproles and then Jimmy Graham 66 yard TD which almost cost them the game... I doubt he'll respond. He tried to go for the knockout on Graham and just straight whiffed.

All-Pro

People can twist things anyway they want. I think Cruz said that he thinks they match up better with the 49ers than they do with the Saints. Is that talking trash?

I do worry that they have this "the world is against mentality" and might rely on it by jut saying it instead of playing like it.

Other than that I don't think they are talking trash.