+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Move over Eli, Tebow is here to take over your wrath.

Move over Eli, Tebow is here to take over your wrath.

As some may know I have felt Eli has taken a lot more criticism then he earned or should have received over the years. He definitely earned his fair share of criticism over the years.

Yet Tebow seems to taken that off Eli. I cannot believe all the stuff swirling around this kid.

He may or may not be a good/great QB in the future, but can we wait awhile and see what happens before we trash this kid?

Feel bad for the kid whether he works out or not. I am rooting for him to shut up all those elitist jerks. If he doesn't so be it. At least he gave it a shot, maybe they should give him a shot before crucifying him.

Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Move over Eli, Tebow is here to take over your wrath.

I am <U>beyond sick</U> of the media frenzy for Tim Tebow. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="DragonSoul"]As some may know I have felt Eli has taken a lot more criticism then he earned or should have received over the years. He definitely earned his fair share of criticism over the years.

Yet Tebow seems to taken that off Eli. I cannot believe all the stuff swirling around this kid.

He may or may not be a good/great QB in the future, but can we wait awhile and see what happens before we trash this kid?

Feel bad for the kid whether he works out or not. I am rooting for him to shut up all those elitist jerks. If he doesn't so be it. At least he gave it a shot, maybe they should give him a shot before crucifying him.

[/quote]</P>

I know right?....</P>

Would love to see him serve up some crow to these guys. Its unbelievable how some of the talkng heads are so sure this kid will suck. I hope Merril Hodge chokes on his crow. He talks like he has something personal with Tebow.....</P>

But......he wont take anything away from Eli. </P>

Eli will still get his no matter what. Tebow will just get added to the QB whipping post.....lol</P>
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Banned

Yeah the guy on NFL Network (I forget his name) wasn't cutting Tebow no slack.

[quote user="DragonSoul"]As some may know I have felt Eli has taken a lot more criticism then he earned or should have received over the years. He definitely earned his fair share of criticism over the years.

[/quote]

+1.

I've never seen a QB get so crucified, criticized, doubted before. Just sit back and see if he proves you right if you're so sure of his future as an effective starting QB.

Geez, the daily "Rip-on-Tebow" segment is getting so annoying...wasn't his fault McDaniels was so brash as to use a 1st round pick on him.

Just let him play, see what happens.

[quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="DragonSoul"]As some may know I have felt Eli has taken a lot more criticism then he earned or should have received over the years. He definitely earned his fair share of criticism over the years.

[/quote]

+1.

I've never seen a QB get so crucified, criticized, doubted before. Just sit back and see if he proves you right if you're so sure of his future as an effective starting QB.

Geez, the daily "Rip-on-Tebow" segment is getting so annoying...wasn't his fault McDaniels was so brash as to use a 1st round pick on him.

[/quote]</P>

Really? Never?</P>

Veteran

well he won....and alot of it was because of him...down 15 and score 18 unanswered....</P>

the media cares about stats...wins are meaningless to the media if you arent the media statistical darlings</P>

</P>

It is fine if the analysts say there peace. Since that is what you are paid for. Yet there is a difference between sharing your opinion, and then beating a dead horse. Some of them need to give it a rest...
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="DragonSoul"]As some may know I have felt Eli has taken a lot more criticism then he earned or should have received over the years. He definitely earned his fair share of criticism over the years.

[/quote]

+1.

[/quote]</p>

Really? Never?</p>[/quote]

Def not as much as Eli.

On BSPN there is literally a Tebow-bashing segment just about every day.

Eli's been ripped on for lack of leadership and inconsistency but Tebow is ripped for his throwing motion, his lack of pocket-presence, his accuracy, his run-first mentality, his tendency to take hits, his vision...basically everything except his leadership.

Considering that Eli is the QB of the biggest market in sports while Tebow is the QB of Denver, the hate that Tebow gets, in proportion, is more than Eli.

Eli was highly touted out of Ole Miss. Tebow despite being one of the best college players ever was ripped before the draft.

I myself dont think Tebow will be anything special but I'm willing to give him a chance to prove me wrong instead of stamping the papers before he plays one snap like its some sort of guarantee or something.

Lets say Eli had a career ending injury...
    I would then take Tebow to be our starting Qb over anyone in the league (thats possible we arent getting brady or rodgers in a trade) Plus broncos would be stupid enough to trade him.

+ Reply to Thread