+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Veteran

Re: Move over Eli, Tebow is here to take over your wrath.

[quote user="Idkaname"][quote user="DragonSoul"]RT @MarkHerzlich: "#Tebow is the most famous white Bronco since OJ's car"

-Toomor - Tebow Tebow Tebow He put up 316 passing yards vs the #1 pass defense.He is legit, What else does he need to do 4 respect?[/quote]
    A couple slants and wide open recievers
    #notimpressed[/quote]Seriously IDK? Me thinks you just don't like Tebow.

[quote user="Idkaname"][quote user="Itlan"][quote user="Idkaname"][quote user="DragonSoul"]RT @MarkHerzlich: "#Tebow is the most famous white Bronco since OJ's car"

-Toomor - Tebow Tebow Tebow He put up 316 passing yards vs the #1 pass defense.He is legit, What else does he need to do 4 respect?[/quote]
    A couple slants and wide open recievers
    #notimpressed[/quote]He still hit the receivers in stride. That's like saying Eli isn't good, because all he does is put the ball where it needs to be.... what?[/quote]
    Okay if that impressed you, good for you, but I sure wasn't[/quote]End of the game did they win or lose? He still needs to improve as do all qbs, but the ANALysts don't even want to give him a chance. He still hasn't started a full season.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="lawl"]He completed less than 50% of his passes. When's the last time a QB did that, their team won the game, and they weren't the Denver broncos.

Trends like this do not last long.[/quote]Vick? and you are right, but they are winning in more then one way, and also read the above post from me.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul