+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Re: Move over Eli, Tebow is here to take over your wrath.

As long as he doesn't play the Giants I am pulling for Tebow. He has done nothing to deserve the hate he gets. It may not have been pretty, but I thought he was fun to watch today. He is an athlete and found a way to win today.

Banned

[quote user="NYfanatic"]Lets say Eli had a career ending injury...
    I would then take Tebow to be our starting Qb over anyone in the league (thats possible we arent getting brady or rodgers in a trade) Plus broncos would be stupid enough to trade him.
    [/quote]You're crazy for this one... there's a long list of QB's I would take before Tebow.

[quote user="NYfanatic"]Lets say Eli had a career ending injury...
    I would then take Tebow to be our starting Qb over anyone in the league (thats possible we arent getting brady or rodgers in a trade) Plus broncos would be stupid enough to trade him.
    [/quote]
    Don't lie to yourself the kid's trash

I disagree........I think Tebow will be the next Fran Tarkenton

[quote user="Idkaname"][quote user="NYfanatic"]Lets say Eli had a career ending injury...
    [/quote]
    Don't lie to yourself the kid's trash[/quote]

Your probaly wayyyyyyy to young to remember Tarkenton......one of the greatest QBs of all time

[quote user="Idkaname"][quote user="NYfanatic"]Lets say Eli had a career ending injury...
    [/quote]
    Don't lie to yourself the kid's trash[/quote]
    Anti-Christ!
    Lol

Veteran

Tebow had an awful day at QB - his throws were laughable at times. He used his strength - his legs and his big body, to muster a comeback against the worst team in the NFL. Not too mention some help from wideouts who made some incredible catches.

Taking Tebow other then any QB in the league, if eli went down with an injury, (other then Brady/ Rodgers) is about the worst statement i have ever heard.

Off the top of my head I would prefer
    Rivers
    Vick
    Ryan
    Peyton
    Brees
    Dalton
    Big ben
    Cam
    Flacco
    Freeman
    Cutler
    Hasselback
    Shaub

And you could argue Sanchez/ Palmer/ Ponder and be right.

Veteran

I forgot stafford.

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="NYfanatic"]Lets say Eli had a career ending injury...
    [/quote]You're crazy for this one... there's a long list of QB's I would take before Tebow.[/quote]
    What Qb we could possibly get in a trade or FA (not in the draft next year) thats in the league is better then tebow? Henne? Campbell? Mcnabb? Ill take tebow.

[quote user="dave56dj"]Tebow had an awful day at QB - his throws were laughable at times. He used his strength - his legs and his big body, to muster a comeback against the worst team in the NFL. Not too mention some help from wideouts who made some incredible catches.

Taking Tebow other then any QB in the league, if eli went down with an injury, (other then Brady/ Rodgers) is about the worst statement i have ever heard.

Off the top of my head I would prefer
    Rivers
    Vick
    Ryan
    Peyton
    Brees
    Dalton
    Big ben
    Cam
    Flacco
    Freeman
    Cutler
    Hasselback
    Shaub

And you could argue Sanchez/ Palmer/ Ponder and be right.[/quote]
    I said that possible to get in a trade. We aint getting none on that list. Plus Sanchez is so bad hes not even worthy of being on a list of potential good future qbs.